Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Hello All
I got my Dethleff Esprit A class and I would just like to say Thank You to Alan & Julia who I met at the Pickering show.

I'm a complete novice and Im not sure I would have got through the weekend without the help of Alan & Julia and not forgetting the dogs. .......Big thanx

I would also like to thank this forum and the members who gave me some very good advice ( thankyou ) .

Paul & Lynne

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Paul & Lynne

Glad to hear that you have joined the ranks of motorhomers, and that your first show went well, at least you came through it.

Now the fun begins :thumb:

Best of luck

Dave:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Hi Paul & Lynne

Glad to hear that you have joined the ranks of motorhomers, and that your first show went well, at least you came through it.

Now the fun begins :thumb:

Best of luck

Thanx Dave
If I can stop spening money Im sure we will have a great time lol.....only got to buy the toad now and thats us sorted I hope .

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Paul

I know how you feel about spending. there always seems something new that you must have, Then if your not carefull you are too heavy or don't have enough room and need a bigger van, if your not carefull its a never ending circle.:Doh:The joys of motorcaravanning still would not change it its a great way of life.

Best of luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back