Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
1 year (getting a bit experienced now)
Does anyone know what parking facilities are like for Motorhomes at the National Arboretum, cant see any details on their website, thanks.

OP
OP
Tweedie

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
Thanks, I'll give them a ring to see what they say, will let you know.

OP
OP
Tweedie

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
I don't know at the moment but I've e-mailed them to ask so that I can include details on my web site. It was one place I hadn't got round to.
Graham for you info I have just rung them, they were very helpful. At the moment there are some works going on so parking is slightly altered/restricted but the very nice gent said no problems with parking of Motorhomes of normal size (said our 7.5m was fine) you can use the normal car park if there is space or use the overflow car park, the charge is the same as cars, i.e. £3. Think if you have a very large vehicle they would direct you to the coach park although I did not ask him about that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I don't know at the moment but I've e-mailed them to ask so that I can include details on my web site. It was one place I hadn't got round to.

Pfft! Do try and keep up Graham. :rolleyes: :LOL:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Coaches go there so cant see any issue..
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.7...4!1ssDX3NI84FvCvb0Ak2CRg2Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Ashamed to say, not far from me and still not been.. I will get that changed soon....
Coach parking often indicates that motorhome parking may be available but not always. Some venues allow only coaches in their larger spaces because they bring more visitors and, sometimes, are booked in with the likes of school parties. That's why I try to get venues to include motorhomes in their parking information or at least give me information to quote :)
Graham for you info I have just rung them, they were very helpful. At the moment there are some works going on so parking is slightly altered/restricted but the very nice gent said no problems with parking of Motorhomes of normal size (said our 7.5m was fine) you can use the normal car park if there is space or use the overflow car park, the charge is the same as cars, i.e. £3. Think if you have a very large vehicle they would direct you to the coach park although I did not ask him about that.
Thanks, duly added (y)(y)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Yes.

Good parking for Motorhomes. We visited last November with no problems.

Enjoy your visit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
agree with maison - we visited between xmas and new year - they ae doing a lot of building work but we just parked on the normal car park and made sure we could get out when we wanted to.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back