Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Great link Jim I've bookmarked it I'm always looking for new walks. My walking mate will be happy some good pubs as well :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim, good idea for a map, but as soon as you name it "best" there will be arguments, The People at the Times that compiled it have a funny way of deciding what is a "best" Walk.
Only one walk in whole of Snowdonia :Eeek: and then neglect the whole of the Pembrokeshire,:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: The Pembrokshire coastal path has some of the very best walking in these isles. The problem is that there are so many good walks that even the Best 1000 would probably leave plenty out :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim, good idea for a map, but as soon as you name it "best" there will be arguments, The People at the Times that compiled it have a funny way of deciding what is a "best" Walk.
Only one walk in whole of Snowdonia :Eeek: and then neglect the whole of the Pembrokeshire,:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: The Pembrokshire coastal path has some of the very best walking in these isles. The problem is that there are so many good walks that even the Best 1000 would probably leave plenty out :Smile:

Hi Jim

Very true .. should have called it 100 Good walks.. but even that is very subjective, it's like saying the top 100 camp sites .. people will never agree .. but it's still a good effort from The Times...
Maybe an idea if we had a Fun walking map and people could add their own favourites .. nudge nudge :roflmto:

Jim

Jerseycol

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Jersey channel islands
Funster No
MH
Swift kontiki Fairway
Exp
walks

Good Morning All
Nice to see one of many fantastic walks mentioned in Jersey.
if you like walking then this place is fantastic and very very safe::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back