Touring The Costas (1 Viewer)

S

steve3108

Deleted User
At present west of Almeria. Is there anybody about? I am keeping a note of decent sites, will post when I return to base. At present my front wheels are 10 metres from the sea on a small site in a cove - very pleasant.
Regards Steve3108

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
We plan to give the Spanish coast another looking at this winter, we have not spent much time there in the last 5 years so I am always interested in wild camping/parking sites. by now many of the sites we knew will have gone.

We should be on the cost mid to late September

Doug...

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
At present west of Almeria. Is there anybody about? I am keeping a note of decent sites, will post when I return to base. At present my front wheels are 10 metres from the sea on a small site in a cove - very pleasant.
Regards Steve3108

Send us some pics Steve.:thumb:

How's the weather been.We should be just outside Alicante this time next week.

Steve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
:Eeek: :Eeek: :Eeek:

Would you recommend this site Jim ? Looking for somewhere this winter, maybe camping Alhazar....more recommendations please. Oops !! I have crashed the post....sorry...:Eeek:

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Would you recommend this site Jim ? Looking for somewhere this winter, maybe camping Alhazar....more recommendations please. Oops !! I have crashed the post....sorry...:Eeek:

Hi Steve

I visited it on bicycle while staying at Roquettas Camping, the access road was too tight for an RV .. beautiful location, ideal if your into water sports, diving etc , but you need a car or take the van out to re stock or go out for the evening.. for that reason I preferred Roquetas .. close to the beach and local shops with a nice walk into Aguadulce.

jim

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Steve we had 8 weeks in Bennicassim at Bonterra Park this year good site on main road in town centre supermarket across the road and a Lidl 2 mins away promenade 2 mins across the road all sizes of MHs on site, worth a try enjoy your self. Pete:thumb::thumb::thumb:

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
Looking for site for winter in Spain

Hi, all looks good that site can you get in with 28ft motor home? we had winter at Bonterra in bennicassim spain 08/09.So we are looking for a nice site for winter like bonterra can you help?.

john

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi, all looks good that site can you get in with 28ft motor home? we had winter at Bonterra in bennicassim spain 08/09.So we are looking for a nice site for winter like bonterra can you help?.

john

:Cool: We have had 3 years (and counting) on Camping Almafra:-

Link Removed

Almafra022.jpg

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
Spain

hi,john/sandy.We looked at this site on the cc&c webb site looks good.:thumb:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
hi,john/sandy.We looked at this site on the cc&c webb site looks good.:thumb:

:Cool: It has all the facilities and you can get a bus or train to Benidorm, Alicante, Denia etc. We normally use bikes. But we have now bought a Toad for when the weather is inclement. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back