LaughingHearts Meet Sept, Hayling Island. (1 Viewer)

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
Hello folks,
My post about my meet is headed; Talbot meet and makes people think its just for Talbot's. It is in fact for any unit that is driven, towed or can be described as 'wheeled'. This is going to be a great meet with 'all sorts' of fun stuff going on. See previous post; Talbot meet' and book soon as places are going fast!
Paol [LaughingHeart]

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
There are as yet, no MF members booked in for my meet. I have over 30 coming from all over so far and there are not too many spaces left for this 4 night, super deal meet!
The 2 other camping forums that I am involved with will be well represented and we have a great fun time planed, so if you don't want to miss what looks like a great meet, book soon! See details in my post about the meet.
Paol.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hello folks,
My post about my meet is headed; Talbot meet and makes people think its just for Talbot's.
Paol [LaughingHeart]

I wonder where we got that idea from:

>> As long as your vehicle is 'Talbot' based and can be called a 'Camper', 'motorhome' or RV etc. Thanks in advance.....Paol.

Does it all hang on ONE word "and" ? Change that to "or" and everything is changed.

Now you know why lawyers get paid so much.

But in your favour I don't think Talbot ever made an RV.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
There are only about 6 places left for this meet....So if you have any type of camping unit at all, then you are very welcome to join us for this fun packed, long weekend at a beautiful location! Up to 4 people per [prime] pitch, 4 nights, EHU and hot showers inc, not to mention birds of prey display, silly sports, American supper and a party!!!
All for 50 quid per pitch!!! This is a multi-forum meet with folk of all ages,colour and creed. Your dog can come too! So far ,the only forum that is not represented is this one! It is easy to book, just phone: 02392 462164, Say,' Paol Harts Talbot Meet' and grab the 50 quid deal!....' Simple', as the meerkat would say! I don't sell car insurance, I just arrange 'good times' for the Hell of it! This is a personal invitation with no commercial links whatsoever, so no excuses...get booked in now!
Paol.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
If you had been taking part in the forum, getting to know people instead of just self promoting what is on the face of it just selling space in a caravan site then maybe you would get some takers. Sorry but to me it just seems like another expencive caravan site. 14 posts and everyone to promote your meet. A bit one sided or what. You have obviously been doing the same on other sites and clubs. That is not what this site is all about..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
If you had been taking part in the forum, getting to know people instead of just self promoting what is on the face of it just selling space in a caravan site then maybe you would get some takers. Sorry but to me it just seems like another expencive caravan site. 14 posts and everyone to promote your meet. A bit one sided or what. You have obviously been doing the same on other sites and clubs. That is not what this site is all about..

Must say I agree totally with the above

Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back