Life expectancy gap is growing for the first time since victorian times (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
It is now likely that the owner of a new Burstner elegance can live 30+ years longer than a free loading leaky old swift owner who uses food banks.....;)
Broken Link Removed

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
If you own a new Burstner elegance,but Free load and use food banks,or,buy a used B/elegance and shop normaly,does that cut it down to 15 yrs ?
It would appear that me buying a new B/elegance,would enable me to live to 106....... Providing there is not a Nuclear war LOL
Tea Bag.
PS. Joke. Last words......... What bus?........

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi.
If you own a new Burstner elegance,but Free load and use food banks,or,buy a used B/elegance and shop normaly,does that cut it down to 15 yrs ?
It would appear that me buying a new B/elegance,would enable me to live to 106....... Providing there is not a Nuclear war LOL
Tea Bag.
PS. Joke. Last words......... What bus?........
These are UK statistics Tea Bag, sorry they don't apply to Portugal. I guess that the desire for anyone wanting to live an additional 30 years in Portugal is very unlikely.;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I have a 20 year old Swift. Does not leak and I don't use food banks. What's my life expectancy?
I have no idea what the life expectancy of a muppet is MM but the link in my original post could shed some light on it.;)(y) How did you manage to find an old Swift that doesn't leak, that must be some form of record.:)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
These are UK statistics Tea Bag, sorry they don't apply to Portugal. I guess that the desire for anyone wanting to live an additional 30 years in Portugal is very unlikely.;)
Hi Buttons.
It does have its drawbacks for some,however,for another guaranteed 30 yrs of good health and being able to get about,i would return and live in London,despite have told all and sundry over the years. " I would not live there,if you paid my rent".
Mind you,there are a plenty that are flocking to live in London AND have their rent paid...but thats another story.LOL.
Stay well,stay lucky.
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
It underlines the fact that sitting on your arse all day with bags of crisps watching Jeremy Kyle isn't good for you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back