Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hi has,anyone used this product to protect moho over the winter months,and if so was it any good. ? Roy
I'd like to know too as we bought a bottle meaning to use it but forgot!:)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
I'd like to know too as we bought a bottle meaning to use it but forgot!:)

Hi.
I have 2 bottles, given away free in the Summer,put somewhere safe.... ,NEVER got around to useing it,so....... Does it work ? LOL
Tea Bag.
PS. Is it like Colemans Mustard,the money made is from the stuff you don't use ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I just bought two bottles of Aldi Caravan cleaner and some black streak remover. Works fine now I need to wax it but the rain arrived back just for a change.

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I just bought two bottles of Aldi Caravan cleaner and some black streak remover. Works fine now I need to wax it but the rain arrived back just for a change.

That's interesting but not the answer to the question I asked. Sorry but thanks for you input ..

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I've not bought it as I believe it to be a similar product to their Bobby dazzler.
We use the van all year round and rely on wax (collinite) to protect it. Which it does.
I can't see the overwinter product being better than wax tbh.
(Not quite the answer but hopefully useful)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I've not bought it as I believe it to be a similar product to their Bobby dazzler.
We use the van all year round and rely on wax (collinite) to protect it. Which it does.
I can't see the overwinter product being better than wax tbh.
(Not quite the answer but hopefully useful)

Like you I have not bought it as use bobby dazzler as well..but van stands idle for about two months a year while I catch up with everything at home and wondered if it was a good idea ...thanks for your input. Roy

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
The overwinter fluid is one of Fenwick better products, it's ideal if you store your van near or under trees but of limited benefit otherwise. I do offer it as an addition to my valets but only have a few ask for it. For it to work properly the van must be cleaned thoroughly and allowed to dry for about 3 to 4 hours. The best time to apply is in the Autumn which can often mean it's difficult to get a 3 to 4 hour window when it's not raining. Is it better than a good coat of wax?, probably not.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back