Apr 26, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 2.1
Exp
5ys in Europe
Bit of advice needed..
This year we have decided to take the bike with us, on a trailer to the Ardeche (Triumph Tiger 955) we are going for the whole of July so am hoping its going to be nice and Hot ! We plan on using it for a little bit of exploring and days out rather than trying to park the MH or packing everything up just for an evening meal in town
Assuming its going to be hot and neither of us would consider riding anywhere without adequate protective clothing i guess we will need something like the "Proskins" base layers which are supposedly temperature regulating ? .. any advice / recommendations ?

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
I know we shouldn't but when we had the Harley we wore jeans and tee shirts and made a point of not falling off:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
I use edz t shirts on a warm trip.They do wick away sweat and seem to be all needed under a ventilated jacket.Wash and dry in no time and a bit cheaper than some " similar" brands,last well too.

Feb 5, 2016
South Wales UK
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XLB
Exp
8 years
Under armour. Brilliant layers for all seasons at reasonable prices. But NEVER Ride without protection. Draggin jeans at the minimum.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back