Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
My wife is a big fan of spas, and usually this means days at local centres (Center Parks, Bath Spa etc). However we stayed at Haven in Poole a few months ago, and this has a spa (which we didn't actually get the chance to use so don't know if actually any good, plus we weren't that impressed with the site).
Anyway, now my wife would like to find other sites which have spa facilities on-site. Does anyone know of any other than the one mentioned?
The location could be anywhere although if there are any within a few hours drive of the Bath area this would be great.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi
I Think Sandy Balls in the New Forest may have what you are looking for. It has a 20m heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. The Leisure Club has enjoyed an incredible upgrade and is now one of the best equipped gyms in the New Forest. You can also enjoy all that the tempus beauty therapy suite has to offer.

We are going there in October but friends who have been say that it is a nice site.

Sonja

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Spas

Not a camp site but the Village Hotels-www.villagehotelsonline.co.uk allow you to use their Leisure Complex with Pool Sauna Spa Pool Steam Room and Gym for £10 days entrance theyalso have a Pub/Restaurant with cheap Bar meals if you wamt a snack miday or you can go back out to your van. We have used the one in Hull a couple of times.If you ask nicely and have a meal at night they may let you stay on their car park

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
Hi
I Think Sandy Balls in the New Forest may have what you are looking for. It has a 20m heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. The Leisure Club has enjoyed an incredible upgrade and is now one of the best equipped gyms in the New Forest. You can also enjoy all that the tempus beauty therapy suite has to offer.

We are going there in October but friends who have been say that it is a nice site.

Sonja

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:sandy balls

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back