how a lampost pulled down helped me join (1 Viewer)

CATH

Free Member
Feb 14, 2016
spain
Funster No
MH
rimor
Exp
Hi everyone ,yesterday at a motorhome aire in the south of spain ,a english gentleman who was leaving forgot he had tied his washing line onto the lampost which he instantly ripped off its base luckily without damaging his van ,he was walking around saying to himself you stupid stupid man but with a few stronger words ,after which after going to his help he said ,i am going to put it on motorhome fun page later so everyone can see what a plonker i am and have a laugh...so after never hearing about this group i have decided to join the fun ,we have a rimor and am at the moment running the new aire in the south of spain so hi eveyone looking forward to joining in

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello @CATH and welcome to the Fun
upload_2016-2-14_21-39-4.png

I haven't seen the camper's post, I wonder if he's going to make the admission? (or have I missed it???)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, we've all done something stupid at some time in our lives, so more stupid than others, there but the grace etc.....

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello :pink:

Brightonian

Free Member
Nov 27, 2015
City of Brighton & Hove
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 Years
Hi everyone ,yesterday at a motorhome aire in the south of spain ,a english gentleman who was leaving forgot he had tied his washing line onto the lampost which he instantly ripped off its base luckily without damaging his van ,he was walking around saying to himself you stupid stupid man but with a few stronger words ,after which after going to his help he said ,i am going to put it on motorhome fun page later so everyone can see what a plonker i am and have a laugh...so after never hearing about this group i have decided to join the fun ,we have a rimor and am at the moment running the new aire in the south of spain so hi eveyone looking forward to joining in
Thats the sort of stupid thing i would do!

PS It wasn't me!

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
:party2::pink::party2:

welcome to fun cath , if i was a bookmaker id be running short odds on ianthebuilder having been the culprit:clap2:

OP
OP
C

CATH

Free Member
Feb 14, 2016
spain
Funster No
MH
rimor
Exp
Hello and welcome! I havn't seen his post yet perhaps he didn't dare!!:hiya2:And:welcomesign: Was he called Ian!!!
hope i am doing this right being extremely intelligent ,just spent 10 mins trying to figure it out ,not sure if he was called ian ,is there an ian that is famous for that type of thing haha

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
hope i am doing this right being extremely intelligent ,just spent 10 mins trying to figure it out ,not sure if he was called ian ,is there an ian that is famous for that type of thing haha
Well if there wasn't before, there sure is now :LOL:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Cath read the thread Ian and Helga go south ! It will make you laugh!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back