Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Dudley West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Five
Hi all, have`nt been on long,but have enjoyed the help and chit chat and advice while I`ve known some of you, but sadly to say I am going to disappear for a while, need the space I`m afraid, you see my Wife quietly passed away on sunday the 2nd of august, I belive it was here heart but wont know until the coroners repert comes back, I`m all muddled up at the moment, 52 years of marriage gone, cant getr to grips with anything as yet, so I`ll Just sasy bye for the time being, happy touring you lot

Mike and Pearl

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi
Sorry to hear your news and please remember that the thoughts of ourselves and other members of the forum will be with you. It is a big blow after all those years of marriage and as they say time is a big healer, it isnt always the case, i lost my husband 12 years ago but there is always something that happens a song or a place that still tugs at your heart and brings back memories, but as long as you hold on to those your wife will always be with you. My partner lost his wife at the age of 39. you are in our thoughts at this time.

Sheila & Mick ( runrig)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Mike please accept our condolences for your loss, Win and I have been married for close on 40 years and both dread being left, stay strong

Larry & Win

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
I'm so sorry to hear your news. Don't stay away too long - I've not been here long either but I have come to the conclusion that this is a good, supportive place.

Best wishes..

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Midlander9.

Please accept our condolences for your loss. Please don't stay away from us, come back when you feel ready to. The Funsters will make you more than welcome.

Brisey (Brian & Pam)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mike, sorry for your loss, if there is anything we can do just shout, well be here.
Posted via Mobile Device

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Please accept our condolences on your loss, We have been married for44years and know how great a loss you must feel. please don't stay away for ever I am sure every one on the forum wishes you well, and would like to see you back with us sometime.

DESCO ( Joan & Dave)

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
, 52 years of marriage gone,Mike and Pearl

..........and I'm proud of 23!!!!!!! Just playing at it arn't I.

My very deepest condolences Mike. I can't possibly imaging what you must be going thru'.
Stay strong and when you feel the time is right, you know where we are.
Best wishes
Z

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
So sorry for your loss. We are all your friends here and if you need to chat we are here to listen. Come back soon.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
so very sorry to hear that mike

chin up mate......the hurting will stop in time but the memories will always be there.

just come back when you feel ready...

john and shirl.

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
heartfelt sympathy

so sorry to hear of the sad loss of your wife but you will feel better in time and when you do we are all here waiting to hear from you

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Sad loss

So sorry to hear of your loss - something many of us dread. The good thing about this Club everyone cares and, in their own way, share your grief. Later, when the time is right, you will probably feel that MotorhomeFun will be the place to be, amongst the friends you both made. Although only one of you will be there in body you will both be there in spirit. Only time will ease the pain. Best wishes, Jean & Graham

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
, I`m all muddled up at the moment, 52 years of marriage gone, Mike and Pearl

You'd be a strange person if you weren't muddled. We men aren't equipped for this, we expect our wives to outlive us and carry on.

So you've got to do the same. Carry on. It will be very difficult for a good while but you'd expect her to carry on and make the best of her life, so it's up to you to do the same.

Last year it was 51 years of marriage gone, this year 52. You didn't forget the 51 years last year, you've always got the 52 years, which in today's age is very impressive, to look back on and keep you going.

Don't leave and talk to us when you need us.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
What can one say thats not already been said. :Sad:

Good luck.

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Sorry to hear of your loss.We are not to far from you (bloxwich) anything we can do to help just say.
Dave

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
We can only echo what everyone has already said.
We celebrate out 40th anniversary on the 16 of this month, so we know what a strong bond you will have forged together over the years, through the ups and downs.
You will always have these good times to look back on even though it will be tough for a while.
You have many friends on this site, so don't stay away for too long.
Lucille & Dave

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
So sad to hear of your loss

We are hear if you want to chat xxxxxx or just want some company xxxx

I hope the funeral goes according to your wishes and plans xxx

Thinking of you xxxx

crazylazy

Free Member
Apr 24, 2009
South East
Funster No
MH
Low-Profile
Exp
4 weeks.. twice out in it
I think your post heading says it all, hopefully you will meet up one day with your "beloved" I think the response you have had shows the warmth of the people on this site and perhaps it would be good for you at times to get the anger and sadness off of your chest ...there is warmth and understanding on this web-site and it will be a help, but most of all remember you are not alone,this site is open 24hrs ......whatever time it is there will always be someone somewhere to chat to.

Take one day at a time

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
Very sad news Mike. Things just seem so unfair at times. Take care of yourself.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
So sorry to hear your sad news. We hope you have family to turn to, if not, you have plenty of family here to get you through. It will be nice to have you back when the time is right for you.

Nigel and Pamala

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
We are sorry to hear your sad news, please accept out deepest condolences. Don't disappear, drop in from time to time, come to a meet let the funsters help you through your darkest hours. I'm sure things will improve eventually, do remember that and keep in touch with your friends on here.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
our deepest sympathy for your loss, it must have been a real shock, we also can only echo what everyone else has said, hope you will be back as soon as you are able. take care.

kind regards

ruth & Tony

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi midlander haven't had the pleasure of meeting you but please know you are in my wife and my thoughts and prayers take care

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
As I write this my partner Kay is in the Severn Hospice in Shrewsbury with a limited amount of life left. The support that I have had from everybody on this site has helped me no end, so don't sign off, let the help come and continue as best you can !!! It may seem heartless but I have booked a place at the Shepton meet in September hosted by Roger (wild man) so life goes on and just accept it.....regards from Stephen...

The Wild Ones

Free Member
Jan 4, 2009
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Fledgelings
Really stuck for words... so will just offer you our deepest sympathy.

R

roamsweethome

Deleted User
Really stuck for words... so will just offer you our deepest sympathy.

have just noticed...no more responses.. words have no value..and having been there..know how more difficult it gets in time...people forget, stop to care....please....keep on striving...keep on being....keep on living...and make the most of every moment...you never get another chance at "that moment".....wish you well my friend..hope you find fun again..its difficult i know.......but will pray for good tines ahead

grumpy

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Llangollen, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Over 25 years
Sorry for your sad loss....Nothing anyone can say that hasn't already been said. We are coming up to 43 years together and I don't know how I would cope. But you can be assured that the funsters on here will be there for you when you do come back. Not met any of them yet, but seem great people. All our sympathy and come back soon.

Brenda and Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back