buying motorhome stuff (1 Viewer)

Lucysmum

Free Member
Jul 29, 2009
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
Exp
6 whole months!
Can anybody recomend a good website for buying motorhome bits? We have a Fiat Ducato/swift sundance - shows how new I am , Inot even sure how one identifies the outfit!

I want to buy things like silver windscreen shields and chairs etc. no we do not have a decent camping/caravan shop within a reasobable distance. Unless anybody know different.

thanks
Penny

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Lucysmum

You can purchase on line through Johns Cross, he advertises on here and gives Funsters a discount.:thumb: Perhaps you may fancy a trip to a motorhome show where you should find all you need in one place.::bigsmile: There is a show at Great Malvern in a week or so's time and another at Shepton Mallet in September I think.::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Try Johns Cross Motors, click on the link on the right hand side and you get a funster discount :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

GIBLA53

Free Member
Jul 26, 2009
Powys/Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Compact
Exp
since 2002
Google

Hiya and welcome two things ----try Google or e-bay type in caravan accessories and off you go .Better still try one of the Shows where you get to see the products and then buy them that day usually at a very good price. Malvern Show next weekend is the next large one. Alan

Upvote 0

lelmorc

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
things for campers

Hi penny
Ebay has a section and also trade -it is also worth a look
good luck
lel

Upvote 0
S

stagman

Deleted User
Can anybody recomend a good website for buying motorhome bits? We have a Fiat Ducato/swift sundance - shows how new I am , Inot even sure how one identifies the outfit!

I want to buy things like silver windscreen shields and chairs etc. no we do not have a decent camping/caravan shop within a reasobable distance. Unless anybody know different.

thanks
Penny

You have got Ennis Caravans , 3 AAAs , Continental Caravans ,and Carafit all in X Hands within 1/2 mile radius of each other .Also may be able to I know of some s/h bits for sale including silver screens etc :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
I bought quite a few bits and pieces off of ebay but i got the silver screens direct just google it and you will come up with their site.

If you can make it to any of the shows or even the dealer direct (weekend) shows then they very often have the bits discounted by a few % from their normal price. Plus if you go to the show you get to see loads and loads of stuff you will probably never use but hey it always feels like you might need it one day when you hand over the cash cause you just had to have it.

It was only after reading countless posts that i found out not only can you buy at shows but if things are quiet and sometimes even when busy a lot of the stalls will deliver and fit in your van for you, obviously subject to the negotiated price.

Upvote 0

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

thanks
Penny
hi Lucysmum, a motorhome show is a great place to get bits and pieces, there is a great one coming up why not come and join the funsters at the Shepton Mallet motorhome and RV show, great company, great fun and plenty to spend a few bob on, plus not a million miles away from you.

Link Removed

I look forward to adding your name to the list of attendees.

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hiya and welcome two things ----try Google or e-bay type in caravan accessories and off you go .Better still try one of the Shows where you get to see the products and then buy them that day usually at a very good price. Malvern Show next weekend is the next large one. Alan

weekend after Alan....14th, 15th and 16th august:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back