• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Fiat x250 long arm mirror passenger side FREE (1 Viewer)

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I now have a replacement mirror for the van and will be removing the old one. If anyone wants the old one for FREE then let me know. I'd rather not post it to be honest so collection by anyone would be best.
It's the passenger side long arm mirror and it's the arm top pivot that's worn and not working correctly so that at speed it folds in. It's not fixable so I've replaced it. It's a fully electric mirror in good condition. If you need any of the parts it will be ideal.

For anyone after a new one I got mine from wingmirrorshop.co.uk.

For anyone with the same problem to tide me over I used cycle brake pads forced between the pivot and the mount on the door. This caused enough friction to help and was not really noticable

OP
OP
sdc77

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I'm near manor park. Next to wanstead flats.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sdc77

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
As you can see its in good condition.. it's gotta go though. I haven't got room to store it really.
PSX_20160204_225914.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Hi

Thank you very much for the free mirror, its huge of the van, your replacement must have cost you a fortune.
It would be nice to be able to repair it or its a full set of spares.
Thanks again.

Alex
:ta:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back