Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
Firstly many thanks to all of you that supported me ref the Searles saga.
The support meant so much to me ... Things were still so raw and motorhoming alone so new to back in November.

I was recently contacted by the Editor of Caravan times....he has run the story today Searles have declined to comment ! I know some of you also emailed them and got very little response x

Broken Link Removed

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
I hope that you can now put what was obviously a distressing experience behind you and go off and enjoy your motorhome.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I expect Searles are now on many people's "IGNORE" list!

So...
Where have you been since, what MH plans do you have @Briarose ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As it is fairly local to us we tried it once. That was quite enough !

If I wanted the sort of regimentation they demand I would go join the army ......

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Firstly many thanks to all of you that supported me ref the Searles saga.
The support meant so much to me ... Things were still so raw and motorhoming alone so new to back in November.

I was recently contacted by the Editor of Caravan times....he has run the story today Searles have declined to comment ! I know some of you also emailed them and got very little response x

Broken Link Removed
Glad it's all behind you as we could all tell how distressing it was for you. Hope to meet up sometime and have lots of great trips ! Love the photo in the article!

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
The article is a great result, well done. Have you had a look at the singles section on Fun, plenty of like minded single people looking to travel (y)

OP
OP
Briarose

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for the replies.....yes been out in the MH since. Enjoyed New Year away and a trip planned soon too.
I have just been on my first ever cruise with my Sister.....had a great time, and saw lots of motorhomes parked up in Morocco...looked at the roads and thought they didn't look too busy......shall I x

Reactions: CWH

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for the replies.....yes been out in the MH since. Enjoyed New Year away and a trip planned soon too.
I have just been on my first ever cruise with my Sister.....had a great time, and saw lots of motorhomes parked up in Morocco...looked at the roads and thought they didn't look too busy......shall I x
Yay!!!

Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
Enjoy your travels Annette. Hope the problems with Searles can be forgotten and you can visit some lovely places again. We are often in the Skegness area now we have retired from selling the sweets so may bump into you sometime.
Steve &Briar

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back