Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker FB
Exp
June 2014
Hi all. Just joined the 'club' so trying to find my way around. The 'Boss' and I started MH when we took delivery our our Bessacarr in June 2014. A long time ago we started off with a little tent, then frame tent, trailer tent, caravan (sorry) then the kids flew the nest and we started renting cottages. Always never as advertised, so took nearly 4 years to find the MH that met the good lady's requirements. The requirements have changed slightly with the experience of the last 18 months so we take delivery of our AutoTrail Tracker this March, hopefully a 'forever' MH. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:hiya2:
From us in East Sussex and
:welcome4:
We had an AT Tracker for our first motorhome and enjoyed every minute in it. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome :hiya2: I expect you are very very excited! Good luck and enjoy!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi all. Just joined the 'club' so trying to find my way around. The 'Boss' and I started MH when we took delivery our our Bessacarr in June 2014. A long time ago we started off with a little tent, then frame tent, trailer tent, caravan (sorry) then the kids flew the nest and we started renting cottages. Always never as advertised, so took nearly 4 years to find the MH that met the good lady's requirements. The requirements have changed slightly with the experience of the last 18 months so we take delivery of our AutoTrail Tracker this March, hopefully a 'forever' MH. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Welcome on board......... :welcomesign:

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Was going to say hello but, if you are getting a four berth EKS then I don't want to speak to you ;)
Aw go on then, :welcome4:
Enjoy the fun you are going to have and :welcomesign:again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back