Rally Chat Threecounties Caravanshow /The Malvern Caravan Show 30th Sep - 2nd Oct 2016 (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Broken Link Removed

The Malvern Caravan Show

30th Sep - 2nd Oct 2016

We went last year had a great time

Broken Link Removed
evening entertainment
Rod Stewart - Stan Terry the Tribute
Stan Terry has a reputation as a fine vocalist and a dynamic performer. In a powerful live show Stan delivers the songs with the soul and the feeling with which the originals where recorded.

His Rod Stewart Tribute is now recognised as the most authentic, and has captivated audiences across the UK and beyond, from the days of the Faces through to Rods latest smash hit album 'Another Country' Stan Terry pays Tribute to a true megastar Rod Stewart!

Bee Gees

Broken Link Removed

Bee Gees tribute band, Stayin Alive UK, re-create the most accurate portrayal of The Brothers Gibb, covering hits from all decades. Their uncanny resemblance has to be seen to be believed! Winner at the National Tribute Awards 2013...

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I've just been informed that this clashes with the charity motorbike ride to the NMA......Ride To The Wall on the Saturday..

I'll just have to take the van on my own for a couple of days again...... oh dear....never mind:clap::D

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I've just been informed that this clashes with the charity motorbike ride to the NMA......Ride To The Wall on the Saturday..

I'll just have to take the van on my own for a couple of days again...... oh dear....never mind:clap::D

:clap2:lets hope this time we get to catch up and have a cuppa together xxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back