Off to Spain & Portugal tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
IMG_1620.JPG

Brittany Ferries Portsmouth to Bilbao tomorrow night in our Knaus - Aranjuez 1 night, Bolnuevo 3 nights, Cabo de Gata 5 nights then meander along South coast of Spain and Algarve - home on 19th March. Got my Funsters badge on windscreen so if any of you come across us you are welcome for a cup of tea or a glass of wine!! :)(y)

Last edited:
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Have a good trip. We're on the Santander Ferry on Friday. We'll be following a similar route to you, but no fixed plans after the first few days - 1 night Santander Marina, 1 night Burgos, 2 nights Aranjuez. After that? Maybe a few nights at Totana, then work our way round the coast to Portugal. Ferry back from France just before Easter.
We'll keep an eye out for you.(y)

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
We are pottering around the Marbella area until mid February, keep an eye on our tour diary in Continental Touring to see if we could meet up,

The Tincas

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Will be following you all around Spain and portugal from early next month till the late spring, then destination Nordkapp! Will have a funster sticker on(y)

Last edited:

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
OK, might see you Campa Cola. Please do a blog on your trip to Nordkapp as its on our bucket list

The Tincas

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
OK, might see you Campa Cola. Please do a blog on your trip to Nordkapp as its on our bucket list

The Tincas
OK will do, looking forward to legal proper wild camping by some fjords (y). Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Teuchter

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
We had a good trip down to Camping Playa de Mazarron at Bolnuevo, spending 2 days at Aranjuez en route. 3 days at Bolnuevo and moved down here to Camping Cabo de Gata on Sunday.

Lovely sunny weather - 21 C today :) :) :)

Probably stay here a week then off South west. possibly to Roquetas del Mar or Camping Mar Azul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back