Noob..... (1 Viewer)

?

Deleted User
.. From Scotland saying hi.

Bought a small Pug Expert to convert to mini camper. Basic as in no sink as we tend to use camp sights anyway so i may put a small camp stove in for tea but bed and some comforts is all i need. If the wife and myself enjoy this then i will be getting a larger van to convert and change the tax class.

So Hi :)

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi to you too. We're down in leyland but family stay in Glasgow. You'll love the freedom of mtorhome life. We bought ours 18 months ago, upgrading from a caravan and really love it and wish we'd done it sooner. Look at some of the conversions that @Terry has done to see what is available to you. Enjoy your travels and hope to see you on ours.

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Cheers Guys

Allan & Loren. I was on Leyland a couple of month ago as that is where i bought my van. Looked quite nice from what i seen. Dont ask what area as the bloke picked me up from the train station. All i know it was close to Tesco.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there welcome too MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Notakwak, best of luck with the new van conversion and welcome to the fun (y)

If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out Broken Link Removed

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
I notice you can like a post. How do i do that as i cant see a button?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome (y)-If you need any advice simply ask on here plenty of knowledgeable people on here
Click on link below to see what we have recently converted -Caddy and Vito are small vans
terry

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Hi and welcome (y)-If you need any advice simply ask on here plenty of knowledgeable people on here
Click on link below to see what we have recently converted -Caddy and Vito are small vans
terry
Nice work Terry. Dnt think my joinery skills will be anything like yours. If we end up buying a larger van i will be taking more care on the build and any tricky jobs i would leave to the professionals.

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
:hiya:Also from East Lothian, we are picking up new to us Globecar this week, previously had large 6 berth Autoroller. All the best converting.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back