Taunton (1 Viewer)

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi,need to stop fairly central in Taunton for a couple of hours.Any local knowledge or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks Paul.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Best bet is to come off at junc 25 take the A358 Taunton across round about traffic lights straight across follow dual carriageway beware speed camers (50mph) then roundabout straight across then roundabout 2nd exit then follow the road for a few hundred yards you will find the cricket ground on your left opposite is a large car park used by lorries so plenty of room for artics. You are then on the outskirts of the town but within a few minutes walk of anywhere - where do you need to go to?

Bill

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
Best bet is to come off at junc 25 take the A358 Taunton across round about traffic lights straight across follow dual carriageway beware speed camers (50mph) then roundabout straight across then roundabout 2nd exit then follow the road for a few hundred yards you will find the cricket ground on your left opposite is a large car park used by lorries so plenty of room for artics. You are then on the outskirts of the town but within a few minutes walk of anywhere - where do you need to go to?

Bill

Sorry to go completely off topic here Landy but was yours the one in the Landrover mag a few months ago with a Sunvalley I think. How about posting some pics

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Sorry not guilty on that one - what land rover mag did you see it in ??

We pull a 27ft Eurolight with a Land Rover Td5 110 Crewcab XS often seen on the road anywhere in the south of england - we have done best part of 3000 miles with it so far this year. North of england later this year !!

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
Sorry not guilty on that one - what land rover mag did you see it in ??

We pull a 27ft Eurolight with a Land Rover Td5 110 Crewcab XS often seen on the road anywhere in the south of england - we have done best part of 3000 miles with it so far this year. North of england later this year !!
Not sure what mag it was in it was our fitter at work another Landrover nut he has all the L/R mags,I am using a Dbl cab Transit to pull my 26' Sunvalley if only it had 4 wheel drive it would be a dream machine. If you ever get up North to Derbyshire p.m me.:thumb:

Planetgen

Free Member
Apr 29, 2009
Taunton
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
dont use the car park by the cricket ground, really bad for gypseys, try the carpark at harvester by the murco garage at junction 25.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back