sostas

Free Member
Nov 16, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi,
In AutoRoute 2007, can anyone tell me how to cut and paste (to a Word Document) the list of place names that make up the route. ie the far left hand pane of the 'plan a route window'.
I am fairly familiar with AutoRoute 2007 so can print maps, c & p directions etc. but it would be handy to be able to extract just the list of place names, if indeed this is possible.
Thank you. Sostas :Smile:

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
You obviously know you can click the route, click COPY TEXT then paste into word?

If you want the "points" you set up for the route though, erm....

Are you on Vista? If so - click the "start" button and type "Snip" and load up "Snipping tool". Draw a box around what you want then "paste" into Word. Bit of a bodge... but...

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
You obviously know you can click the route, click COPY TEXT then paste into word?

If you want the "points" you set up for the route though, erm....

Are you on Vista? If so - click the "start" button and type "Snip" and load up "Snipping tool". Draw a box around what you want then "paste" into Word. Bit of a bodge... but...

I'm not on Vista so...
Using a piece of software by Traction Software called Screen Grab Pro i made an image of the map with my route (the way points, if you like) down the LH side by pressing F9. I requested auto display which displayed the captured image in Picasa (my default). I then tried again - this time clicking F8 to grab region and selected just the waypoints list, and bingo, it showed in Picasa. Simple now to diplay it or print it or even e-mail to a friend:Smile:

Now I'm sure there are more elegant solutions, but, hey, it worked for me.:thumb:

Hope this is helpful

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Would think the easiest way would be to save your map & way-points to desktop use poiconverter this will convert it to exel this will give you all the info.

You can also convert to files you can add to your satnav

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dangleberry

Deleted User
no need to do this

If you go to Link Removed they have all the point of interest files you could ever need and it's all free. caravan and camp sites / camping, Etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back