Free Member
Jan 16, 2016
bickenhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Hello. My partner and I are quite new to motor homes having bought in June 2015 an auto trail chieftain whilst having no complaints with this we struggled with the bed. Some sold the auto trail and ordered a carthargo e line saw it for the first time yesterday at southdown portsmouth and can't wait to take delivery on the 1st of October. Robert and Dee

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Robert and Dee welcome to fun, hope you enjoy the new van

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Hello
girl-waving-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Hello :welc:

OP
OP
B

bobbybcf

Free Member
Jan 16, 2016
bickenhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
No silly me I should chk read before I send motor home at dealer but waiting until the new reg on the 1st march

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, how have you found the dealer? I have visited them and found them very welcoming and nearly bought a van off them but decided to stick with our current van. :)

Nov 4, 2015
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Robert and Dee. Hope you enjoy your new van. We bought our first van from Southdowns 5 years ago and have found them to be very friendly. We have had all our servicing carried out there and have no issues what so ever. I travel past the Southdowns site most days as I work just down the road. It never ceases to amaze me how many Vans they have in stock, on such a relatively small plot.

OP
OP
B

bobbybcf

Free Member
Jan 16, 2016
bickenhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
I have finally managed to get the hang of this having now joined. I found the dealer especially the sales man Rod Jolly very helpful. We saw it in the flesh for the first time last week a day are keen to wait for the new regulations on the 1st March as we live literally a stones throw from the NEW Rod is going to bring g it up to us when they attend the show there in February. Great service

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back