• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Ladies/ Girls Motorcycle Jacket (1 Viewer)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
edit - FREE TO GOOD HOME (I only ask you to cover expenses such as p&p)

Red leather, size 12, Waddingtons (made in UK), fully lined.
Barely used but has faint water spots (?), zips all working but need a bit of lubricating.
Also included Small gloves, labelled Goat Skin Leather, nylon lining, foam padding, made in Pakistan.
IMG_1259.JPG IMG_1266.JPG IMG_1265.JPG
Can meet up in Norfolk mid-July to mid-August, further north till end September, or post, or other arrangements can be made.
PM by end of Tuesday if interested (otherwise I won't be taking it on our trip)

Last edited:
OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
By way of a *bump*

I no longer fit this jacket, it needs to go .....
Even an offer of "I'll take it off yer 'ands gov" could be met with a positive response as long as expenses are covered.
Similar on ebay at £75
Broken Link Removed

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Put it on eBay . If your expecting a lot. Start it at £20 + postage. Bet you sell it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: CWH
OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I'm sure that's the place to go, but much as I hate to admit it, I don't know how to do ebay-ing. :(
I just want it to find a new home .....

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
It's really easy . Especially if you have an ipad or iPhone. The pictures just upload . No faffing about.
Once you've done it once , it's a doddle. The site talks you through everything , step by step. You never know , you may find other things to sell on too.

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Don't have any 'i'-anything! (bit of a Luddite, just realising how much IT stuff I now need to learn for this motorhoming lark). :(
You're so right, I have LOADS of stuff to get rid of, some of which is even saleable. I've got books on how to do ebay. I even did a "Getting Started on Ebay" course. It seems I have nothing but cloud-cuckoo-land between my ears. o_O
Don't you have to "watch" the bidding or something?
unsure.gif

I know there are firms that will do it all for you; I might have to get in touch with one of them when we get back from pet-sitting for a Funster then visiting bits of family. :unsure:
But thank you for the motivating post :) ; when we're home for more than a couple of weeks (we haven't been, so far this year!) I might just follow your advice. (y)

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Well I'm delighted to say that after a bit of a 'hint' on another thread, the jacket's now gone to a new home :);)(y)

Last edited:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Well I'm delighted to say that after a bit if a 'hint' on another thread, the jacket's now gone to a new home :);)(y)
But how did the ebaying go???? Funny reading your post....I've followed a similar path, course & all.....only to chicken out.....we have lots of stuff that needs to go as well:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
But how did the ebaying go???? Funny reading your post....I've followed a similar path, course & all.....only to chicken out.....we have lots of stuff that needs to go as well:ROFLMAO:
I'm ashamed to admit that I still haven't done any ebaying. I think it's because it feels as though making a mistake on ebay would be so ... TERMINAL :eek:

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I need to sit and watch somebody doing it before I get up my confidence... Maybe we could have a First-Time Ebayers Meet - or would that be too exclusive??? :cautious::rolleyes::whistle::imoutahere:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I need to sit and watch somebody doing it before I get up my confidence... Maybe we could have a First-Time Ebayers Meet - or would that be too exclusive??? :cautious::rolleyes::whistle::imoutahere:
Sounds good to me....I've read too many horror stories from the sellers POV......have bought quite alot though.....I know, daft aren't I:blusher:

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Sounds good to me....I've read too many horror stories from the sellers POV......have bought quite alot though.....I know, daft aren't I:blusher:
If we are ever at the same meet I'll show you both how to do it.:smiley:
I've sold and bought lots on eBay over the years and never had a problem:smiley:

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I've sold and bought lots on eBay over the years and never had a problem:smiley:
Thank you, I'll search you out if I ever get Him Indoors to agree to going to a meet! :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Did I see you down for Chester Anne? - if so that would be marv, not sure if Wendy is going? @CWH

Edit: sorry Wendy, didnt see you'd replied:LOL:

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Thank you, I'll search you out if I ever get Him Indoors to agree to going to a meet! :)

Same problem here! What another coincidence!

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Can't do that either Debs as I'm judging at the Royal Highland show thought we would be able to do Mo's but it's a week later this year isn't it?
B*g*ered if I know then but thought I'd seen you down for one we were going to:ROFLMAO:....never mind - we WILL catch up one day
Just thought.....ladies meet was it?????

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
B*g*ered if I know then but thought I'd seen you down for one we were going to:ROFLMAO:....never mind - we WILL catch up one day
Just thought.....ladies meet was it?????
YES!!!!!! Knew there was one:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back