Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yes Kevin @ Redvers really does look after us Funsters.

I had a MOT done there few weeks ago :thumb:

Please support him as a forum sponsor guys he's well worth it:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
What other forums may they be?!

Be aware though - traders on forums do well when things go well; and slated at other times. Forums tent to keep them in line though - and its HOW they deal with problems that matters.

But Red-Vers - your website "contact us" page doesn't work. I know someone who can fix it and they are cheap:thumb: (me!)

My MOT is due soon - I assume I can take it anywhere e.g. to the same place I take my car? (Its only a 2.8T Transit SWB conversion). I trust these guys and as I've been there for years I'm allowed in the pit to inspect myself and get shown potential issues (DIYer) which is always useful. They are cheap as well :)

OP
OP
R

Redvers-MOTs

Trade Member
Aug 20, 2008
swindon wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A class ?
Exp
1 1/2 years and loving it.
What other forums may they be?!

Be aware though - traders on forums do well when things go well; and slated at other times. Forums tent to keep them in line though - and its HOW they deal with problems that matters.

But Red-Vers - your website "contact us" page doesn't work. I know someone who can fix it and they are cheap:thumb: (me!)

My MOT is due soon - I assume I can take it anywhere e.g. to the same place I take my car? (Its only a 2.8T Transit SWB conversion). I trust these guys and as I've been there for years I'm allowed in the pit to inspect myself and get shown potential issues (DIYer) which is always useful. They are cheap as well :)

we also allow customers to drive over our Pit but at 40ft most decline, But are happy to get down in the hole and have a look it is supprising how many have never seen the underside of their pride and joy,

thank you for noticing our website, it is still in construction, our web guy is also my life long friend, and now he is aware he will be on the case..:thumb::thumb:

I have paid (in advance ) for a banner on the other motorhome forum, and introduced ourselfs , but within minutes it was removed as the moderators that monitor the site deamed it more advert than introduction, :Sad: I must say that out of the 2 sites this is the more Pro-active (also this is the only site to produce customers ) and you do feel like you are being pulled into an Easy chair and Big slippers being placed on your feet, If we do eventually get a customer that says they are from that site i will thank that site as well that is the only way I think I can post on their without getting Zapped, But so far we have not had a responce, But we are confident that in time it will change:Eeek::Doh::thumb:

In anything we do you can reap he Rewards and we are renound for on the very rare occasions it goes pair shaped we have always stepped upto the plate and got it sorted.

:thumb::thumb:

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
must say that out of the 2 sites this is the more Pro-active (also this is the only site to produce customers ) and you do feel like you are being pulled into an Easy chair and Big slippers being placed on your feet,

OK ok so Redvers gets a easy chair and slippers,so come on then wheres mine :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back