HELP HELP HELP (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I have joined a group of motorhomers... that probably a few of you have joined too on Facebook , and they all think I am a b*****y danger!
I wanted to be honest ... as I always am ... and SlAP in my face! Out of there Miss frog who is not Frankie!
So , for those who think it is someone else... NO IT IS ME ! Thank you !
In any case I give up now , fed up!

Frankie !!!!!

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Can't imagine what has happened, but whatever it was don't let it get you down. I think some of the groups on Facebook can be a bit odd. We all know and love you for the kind thoughtful caring person you are (((hugs))) xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
You are a true,honest and hard working French Frog(Princess) that we know,just a shame the Muppets on Facebook do not realise it.
There loss are gain(y):)

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Ah well , it just taught me one thing, truth is not always good to be told. And I should go and do some proper work instead of trying to master FB; LoL , I have always said I was rubbish at computers. I really really do not get it. Is Red Dragon your true identity? no of course! Why don't you put your real name ....let me think... privacy? Most probably! Yodeli is not my name either, and I am so rubbish with pressing buttons and choosing the right options , that I found easier to have a made up name on FB. But well, let's say it's me. I thought some of the members would know it was me, and in fact I think there are not so many members of FUN on there. Never mind. I am not angry, just upset, that being honest is not anymore a good thing.

Amicalement à tous!

Frankie:)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Ah well , it just taught me one thing, truth is not always good to be told. And I should go and do some proper work instead of trying to master FB; LoL , I have always said I was rubbish at computers. I really really do not get it. Is Red Dragon your true identity? no of course! Why don't you put your real name ....let me think... privacy? Most probably! Yodeli is not my name either, and I am so rubbish with pressing buttons and choosing the right options , that I found easier to have a made up name on FB. But well, let's say it's me. I thought some of the members would know it was me, and in fact I think there are not so many members of FUN on there. Never mind. I am not angry, just upset, that being honest is not anymore a good thing.

Amicalement à tous!

Frankie:)
Are you referring to the motorhome fun group on Facebook?

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I don't fully understand Facebook groups, don't trust Facebook at all:madder:, I deleted my account long ago. Never had many Facebook friends anyway, "Billy No Mates" thats me:crying1::rofl:

Any fewer than 200 friends on Facebook and you are a social outcast!:)

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Dont worry Frankie - looks like the post has been deleted - (just for the record my weekend name is not Shirley :) )

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
It was on a group called Motorhome Adventures, normally a quite reasonable bunch, but Frankie made the "mistake" of being honest, so immediately the uptight knobs got on her case etc. But as Mr Colpot says the thread's been deleted now :):):):)

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
oh dear which group is it Frankie ?

Look I understand why you're asking, but indeed, there's no point in pointing them , as I am sure they are a great bunch. I just happened to scare them (I should try this on JJ when needed!) I really thought that hiding was a fault, and acting the opposite way and explaining why , was the right thing to do ...errr...nope! Plus I am French, I must have done some silly mistake as someone said , English is not his first language.... :Eeek:.... Obviously it wasn't my day. Never mind....!You learn every day.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I had never heard of the Motorhome Adventures group, however I note they have a large membership. The problem with the groups on Facebook the larger they get the more petty squabbles break out. I actually feel sorry for the admin on these groups.

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Welcome to Facebook.jpg

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
I have joined a group of motorhomers... that probably a few of you have joined too on Facebook , and they all think I am a b*****y danger!
I wanted to be honest ... as I always am ... and SlAP in my face! Out of there Miss frog who is not Frankie!

Frankie !!!!!

I'm a member of said FB group and watched the whole thing unfold.....very odd. Someone reported your 1st post as been suspicious? Strange bunch...

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
I see a FB motorhome group with 16,000 members has just started a club with a new website........and forum. Launched today it seems, interesting days ahead perhaps.:)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011

Frankie !!!!!
Sod them Frankie, we love you and that's all that matters. :inlove::inlove:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Frankie, it's not you, it's Facebook.
Years ago I joined a widows group on there and started to get very strange, insulting, messages purporting to come from another widow. ( in the form of a survey-- " Do you think ( my user name) is stupid?" Another was "Do you think ( my user name) is fat?" )
They weren't from a person at all --- generated by FB trying to get me to give them access to my email address book. I immediately deleted the account & wouldn't use FB if I was paid to.
Walk away!

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Frankie move on now, you experienced something that hit your nerve proves your human and thoughtful as well as non judgemental.
(y)(y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back