Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
as it happens.......yes.

not very helpful diagram though.

red wire from pump motor to the single blade on pressure switch body

feed wire from battery to eoither of the other two blades.

blue wire to neg wire on van wiring.

Last edited:
OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Planet Mars next 2 Uranus
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
Hi John

Still not clear, At the back where the motor is I have a Black wire and a Blue wire

At the front there's a spade which sits alone, I then have Two spade teminals together, looking at the diagram I put the Blue to earth and join the Black to the spare single terminal and a wire from any of the terminals which site together to power,

Is this right?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi John

Still not clear, At the back where the motor is I have a Black wire and a Blue wire

At the front there's a spade which sits alone, I then have Two spade teminals together, looking at the diagram I put the Blue to earth and join the Black to the spare single terminal and a wire from any of the terminals which site together to power,

Is this right?

sorry for the delay.

correct.

mine are blue and red as you will see in the photo.

blue to earth
red/black to the single spade and the live feed wire from the loom/battery to either of the other two spades.(dont know why theres two)

if the wires are the wrong way round the pump may run backwards but wont be damaged for a short run time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
I know why its not working, it's seized! Should there be a shaft inside joing the motor to the impellors? If not I cant see how this bloody thing ever worked!

Bought it on ebay a while ago and put it aside till needed, paid by paypal and have found out the transaction is too old to make a claim! Bugger:Angry:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I know why its not working, it's seized! Should there be a shaft inside joing the motor to the impellors? If not I cant see how this bloody thing ever worked!

Bought it on ebay a while ago and put it aside till needed, paid by paypal and have found out the transaction is too old to make a claim! Bugger:Angry:

as far as i can see its a diaphram pump....not an impeller pump.

not sure how the motor works but it might not be a rotory motor but more of a selonoid pushing the diapham in and out..

i have an exploded diagram in front of my......i'll photo it and post it next.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
fiamma pump diagram

click the thumbnail then click on the photo...it may enlarge it even more.

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
you will be able to buy a new motor but at what cost....maybe cheaper to buy a new pump with a warrenty:winky:

all the part numbers are listed on the diagram.:thumb:

Ooops....wrong about the motor...it is a rotory motor and the part 02171A01 is the cam to convert rotary to linear movement.

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
you will be able to buy a new motor but at what cost....maybe cheaper to buy a new pump with a warrenty:winky:

all the part numbers are listed on the diagram.:thumb:

Ooops....wrong about the motor...it is a rotory motor and the part 02171A01 is the cam to convert rotary to linear movement.

Better off to give us a ring and order a new pump, mention FUN and get your discount, there are two types 7L and 10L a minute flows. I assume yours is 12v although there is a 24v one available.

Peter

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
I've taken it apart and the motors buggered and the part mentioned above is missing, at least I'll have some small spares!

It's the 24v version, I ordered an accumulator from your company the other day so will do tomorrow :cry:More feckin money :cry:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I've taken it apart and the motors buggered and the part mentioned above is missing, at least I'll have some small spares!

It's the 24v version, I ordered an accumulator from your company the other day so will do tomorrow :cry:More feckin money :cry:

get the 10ltr / min version.....drains yer tank quicker but a much better shower flow

the standard pumps are 1.5bar pressure switch intervention but different pressures are available:thumb:
just got to check your boiler max pressure though as it may be lower.

Oops. blurb says 24v 7 liter/min only.....0.5 amp @ 24v

re: wire colours......10ltr has a blue earth wire....7ltr has a black one and the live is red regardless so someone may have been fiddling with yours as it is not red.

Last edited:
OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
I can go for either 12 or 24v as i have both voltages running, as soon as i started dismantling the pump i knew someone had been at it! slack screws and one cross threaded, i didnt have to be Sherlock holmes it was elementry :Cool:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Lol, I did notice that order on the web:thumb: thanks but always find what you want first and then phone us and mention Fun and get the discount!

Make sure they understand its 24v

As it happens I have a 24v one in the boot of the car to be fitted to my boat when I get around to it

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back