LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
We drove from El Pino to Mar Azul at Balerma campsite today and it was so windy along the A7. Sitting here now inside and the campers a rocking and not in the way I want it to be. Been blowing all day must be the same all along the coastline at least the washing is getting dried. Supposed to drop off tomorrow.

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Blowing hard last night too when we drive from Murcia to Mojacar Playa, lovely today though.!

May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Hope it stops, as we are catching the ferry on Friday from Portsmouth to Santander so keeping our fingers crossed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
TBH, it's driving me a bit potty! It's been in for a week (at least) here at Aguilas and from what I can see on http://www.eltiempo.es/ there's no end in sight at the mo'!
We toyed with moving but its gorgeous here at Quinta Bella and as far as I can see, the wind is the same from Valencia down to Marbella ! I think the only thing that would help is a sheltered, less exposed pitch.
Don't like walking in it, cycling in it, canoeing in it or snorkelling in it! Temps are averaging 18 to 22 but we really need the windbreak...........and sometimes the Nav as well !
Shouldn't complain, it's not snowing and we're not flooded.

Reactions: DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
TBH, it's driving me a bit potty! It's been in for a week (at least) here at Aguilas and from what I can see on http://www.eltiempo.es/ there's no end in sight at the mo'!
We toyed with moving but its gorgeous here at Quinta Bella and as far as I can see, the wind is the same from Valencia down to Marbella ! I think the only thing that would help is a sheltered, less exposed pitch.
Don't like walking in it, cycling in it, canoeing in it or snorkelling in it! Temps are averaging 18 to 22 but we really need the windbreak...........and sometimes the Nav as well !
Shouldn't complain, it's not snowing and we're not flooded.
Thanks, I didn't know about Quinta Bella, ( http://www.quintabella.com) we've stayed at Bella Vista in the past at Águilas, which has the advantage of being within walking distance of the sea but useful to know about an alternative. :)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
A little bit windy here in Benidorm and new here atthe market in Altea but nothing too bad. Its Been a lovely week.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Stop the wind please..

Cut back on the "Beans"......... or blame the misses... :p

You have some crap weather heading your way @Mikey RV ....:(

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
Just love it!

Nice strength blowing across Table Bay - I can see 30+ kiters and the same number of windsurfers.
Had my turn this morning when wind was lighter - but being a bit of a novice, I had a long walk back along the beach in 33C. Mrs GW tells me it's 7C back home:-(

Sitting here by the pool plotting my next Bimble Francais

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
WoooooooHooooooo!
Its gone!
Back to living the dream. Walking, cycling, canoeing, snorkelling.
There's just not enough hours in the day!:D

May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Eventually arrived in Spain had a fantastic crossing and in the sun at Benicassim what more do you need

Feb 10, 2013
plymouth
Funster No
MH
Sprinter
Exp
off and on 30 years
Earthquake in torre del mar on Thurs 4.9 today sat scorching on beach with cold beer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back