A class wiper blades (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
We have a 2015 Carthago Tourer. Does anyone know if we can change the n/s wiper blade. The MH is right hand drive and the passenger side wiper does not clear a large part of the lower windscreen. I am only 5ft tall, and as I do all the driving it causes a large blind spot in my field of vision. It looks as if the blade should be longer at the bottom. Are such things available?

tinkering

Free Member
Feb 25, 2009
dorset
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1972
Try Euro Parts
They have a depot in York ,measure the length of the blades and tell them the make of the base vehicle

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
If you think the blade needs to be longer then it may of had a shorter one fitted by mistake in the past .....
It's no good telling them the base vehicle as I suspect the screen will be different in an Aclass..
Best thing to do is go to halfords and they have a blade fitting service they will try various blades till you are happy and you pay for the blade fitted....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Wiper blades always have the pivot point (connector) in the centre as Carthago use Aeroblades you should be able to buy a longer blade remove the end cap cut the blade down and replace the cap giving you a blade with a longer lower section.

OR
Swap the van for a LHD - go on you know it makes sense.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Wiper blades always have the pivot point (connector) in the centre as Carthago use Aeroblades you should be able to buy a longer blade remove the end cap cut the blade down and replace the cap giving you a blade with a longer lower section.

Good thinking..

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Try a Truck Blade? Ran my R-V using MAN. and Volvo Blades. and that was one BIG screen!.

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back