Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Looks an interesting proposal, dont know them but those graphics went out in the late 80s:Doh:

The Wallace

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Funster No
Looks like they don't know about max overhang rules either if the blue trim one is anything to go by.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

J

johnandcarol

Deleted User
Personally, i,d run a mile from any type of outfit like that. advertising on ebay, a thirty bob compressor, and a dated and Chnitzy interior advertised with ameture photo,s.....poses more questions than it answers. Plus, why are there curtains over the screen inside, if you could have seen through, you may have had a better view of the "workshop"???
I would think that potential MH purshasers will avoid them like the plague, but then, maybe i,m just a cynic:Smile:

The Wallace

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Funster No
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wallace Link Removed
Looks like they don't know about max overhang rules either if the blue trim one is anything to go by.

What is that ?
Google - vehicle overhang limits
then you will know where to find all such info.

The Wallace

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Funster No
I'm not that interested.
That raises 2 questions:
If your'e not interested why did you comment in the first place ?
and
what would you do if having bought an 'out of spec' diy van you were refused registration when you came to tax it?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Personally, i,d run a mile from any type of outfit like that. advertising on ebay, a thirty bob compressor, and a dated and Chnitzy interior advertised with ameture photo,s.....poses more questions than it answers. Plus, why are there curtains over the screen inside, if you could have seen through, you may have had a better view of the "workshop"???
I would think that potential MH purshasers will avoid them like the plague, but then, maybe i,m just a cynic:Smile:

Perhaps, but does a fancy showroom, workshop and website guarantee a quality service ? The only thing it guarantees is high prices.

From my experience the two don't necessarily go hand in hand.. Many a back street workshop produces high quality work at competitive prices.

that said, it doesn't look very professional and the conversion looks dated, but maybe it's what the customer ordered.

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Planet Mars next 2 Uranus
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
Nothing wrong with ebay and the quality looks OK but like it says its up to you what you want to do with it! If you want you could get them to build the shell for you and let you put the interior in and so on

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back