Rick&Bianca

Free Member
Oct 4, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Rented
Exp
Please can anyone help... Looking at stopping at an Aire in St Tropez tomorrow..I have found one in Ramatuelle however I can't seem to see anywhere that says it is open all year round...? I know that it's a chargeable one.
Or can anyone shed any light on another? I do have an Aires book but it's not included in mine.
Any help would be most grateful....

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Campercontact has all the opening times listed for sites and Aires

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Just checked camperstops, Aire prive,M.Quilichini,St Tropez. €13 open 1/1-31/12 so looks like all year site code 4417
N43 15' 52" E6 40' 19"

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Not an Aires but there's a lovely site within cycling distance of St Tropez and St maxima, just on from Port Grimaud. Les Mures, it's ACSI but you'de have to check whether it's open. There is an unofficial aires on the beach side of the main road leading to Les Mures from St Tropez, but we've never used it. Good luck!

goldenline

Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
Port Grimaud France
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Normally the parking on the port is opened up free for camping cars between Xmas and new year and I think they provide water not sure about toilets. Probably as usual will be full of Italians here for the new year. Well worth the visit had the grand kids ice skating there just before xmas

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

goldenline

Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
Port Grimaud France
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
The aire at Saint pons on the main road is open but is on the main road and was quite busy this afternoon when we came past but does have water and tank emptying facilities

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Not an Aires but there's a lovely site within cycling distance of St Tropez and St maxima, just on from Port Grimaud. Les Mures, it's ACSI but you'de have to check whether it's open. There is an unofficial aires on the beach side of the main road leading to Les Mures from St Tropez, but we've never used it. Good luck!
About to say the same. Not sure if the site is open either but was about to say that there's an aire just a few mins walk from Les Mures, on opposite side of the beach road. May be the same one. Takes just 30 mins to cycle to St Tropez from there and 10 to Port Grimaud.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back