Free hookup cable and waste Master (1 Viewer)

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Hi peoples. Hope this is the correct thread. Improving the shining hour by tidying garage and shed- have a spare van electric hook up [orange cable 25 ? m ] and waste master [from our caravan days ] which I have been meaning to get rid of for ages. Both in VG condition- we live in Stratford on Avon if anyone wants them I assume you will reply on this post .
Hope everyone having a more relaxing and festive day than we are so far.. but sun well past yard arm so I think it is time to stop wandering about garage in horrified daze.
K

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
I have found that i could have taken the waste master with us on the occasion that we have stayed on a site for longer than say 4 days without moving, i suppose you could always open your grey waste in the dark of night.

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Shocked you can even suggest this! We use van mainly in France and so dispose of grey waste in the proper means..When in UK at campsites ditto; Glastonbury we use the fire bucket as it is smaller and van is full of grandkids no room for waste master .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
@Kirsten not sure @Daveo2006 was being serious as there are many " tongue in cheek threads about grey water "!
i must admit i have a spare hook up lead which i have reduced in length to 10 meters and carry both i find it handy when you are very close to the EHU, and also ( as you prob know ) in France the hook up mcan often be more than 25 meters away.

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
was not really shocked xxx and if hook up more than 25 m we don't use electric as idea of 'daisy chaining ' 2 leads a] too difficult and b] too scary !
And the hook ups are heavy .. more room for wine if we only use one... !

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
was not really shocked xxx and if hook up more than 25 m we don't use electric as idea of 'daisy chaining ' 2 leads a] too difficult and b] too scary !
And the hook ups are heavy .. more room for wine if we only use one... !

interesting!

also could always leave the grand kids at home if weight is a problem:xwink: you can get a lot of wine for the space of a grand child:whistle:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
interesting!

also could always leave the grand kids at home if weight is a problem:xwink: you can get a lot of wine for the space of a grand child:whistle:

LEAVE THE GRANDKIDS AT HOME !!!!!!

Seriously shocked..

Has taken me ages to train one to fetch water and the other to empty the toilet cassette..
I aint wasting all that training for no one.... :xangry:

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
OMG! you mean they are TRAINABLE? TO DO WORK AND STUFF?
They tell me I am meant to wait on em hand an foot...what has gone wrong? [was it The Daughter?]

HelmOx

Free Member
Dec 28, 2015
Kendal
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Kirsten, I would like to take up your offer of the hookup, as I am a newbie can you tell me how to proceed from here. GeoffA

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Kirsten, I would like to take up your offer of the hookup, as I am a newbie can you tell me how to proceed from here. GeoffA

to proceed, contact Kirstin by sending a Private Message ..

in order to do this you will have to join as a full member , annual fees are £15 ..

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
I am also q new... look forward to getting message and re homing the cable! Thank you Scotjimland

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back