What would your Christmas wish be ? (1 Viewer)

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Serious now

I would like to wake up and forget what religion is, give no justification or reason for a person to want to blow another person up or give us any reason to feel superior/inferior to the person next to us.

Then once the above has happened I would like 99% of all TV programs with 'Celebrity' in the title to be removed.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Serious now

I would like to wake up and forget what religion is, give no justification or reason for a person to want to blow another person up or give us any reason to feel superior/inferior to the person next to us.

Then once the above has happened I would like 99% of all TV programs with 'Celebrity' in the title to be removed.

All hatreds forgotten:pray:
All illnesses cured at a stoke:pray:
And no body to starve:pray:

Oh and peace and good will to everyone on this earth:doh:

MAY YOUR GOD LOOK OVER YOU AND YOURS
TO KEEP YOU SAFE TILL YOUR TIME IS DONE
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Twelve months of politicians actually telling the truth and what they thought.
And for them to do what the people who voted for them and not what their party wants.

Jee whizz thats a big wish :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
That I could go back and undo all the errors I've made, unhurt all the people I've hurt,
Take my lovely lady to all the places that I have been to and told her about, like Borneo and Singapore in the sixties.
And that we could all get back the psychic powers that I'm sure we once had, so that no-one could lie to anyone and every one would know what other people were REALLY thinking.
AND.. That I can improve a little bit faster than I am, at this infuriating and challenging
game called GOLF....
Oh, and that I could have my licence back and "nip" down to Spain and join all the other "snowbirds".
Happy New Year to you all.
Mitch and Jenny. xx .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Twelve months of politicians actually telling the truth and what they thought.
And for them to do what the people who voted for them and not what their party wants.

Jee whizz thats a big wish :D

Pigs will fly..If your not a master of spin, you wont rise up the ranks, if you told the truth, you would be out the door....

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
That everyone could be as happy, content and able to enjoy as rich (not money) a life as I feel I have.

Parts of my life have left huge 'wake turbulence' behind me but I have not one regret. An old adage of pilots, "In event of engine failure, land ahead, do not turn back."

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Serious now

Ditto John but not about the celebrity bit though ;)
also We would like for all bullying to be stopped in whatever shape or form it happens x

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
To be a better judge of characters ... and could have avoided all the hurt, bullying, selfishness, jealousy and nastiness I have walked headlong into when trying to be a good person. ....

And then have the power to instil compassion into every human being on earth ...

Vote for Joy for God. :clap2::hi5:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
As human beings we can all show more compassion to others whatever their religion, colour ,creed or political persuasion.( although I think the Funsters are a compassionate lot anyway):)

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
As human beings we can all show more compassion to others whatever their religion, colour ,creed or political persuasion.( although I think the Funsters are a compassionate lot anyway):)

Because we are all from the same 'tribe'?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back