Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
I have been sat here,with tears of laughter running down my face,about to send it to all the mates. Thank you.
Merry Christmas.
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
If you can't accept that meat comes from animals and you still eat meat you need to consider what you are eating.........

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
Aahhh, cute little piggies.
Thanks a bunch, I've gone veggy.
Just when we've got veal, foie gras, and steak tartare for Christmas dinner.
I'll have to claim all the brussels sprouts (and the Andrex).
Swine. :xgrin:

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I'd love to say "AWW! cute little piggies!" but then I REALLY like suckling pig, so I won't :D

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
I'd love to say "AWW! cute little piggies!" but then I REALLY like suckling pig, so I won't :D
Hi.
You will love it here,we have a restaurant that just does, "Suckling Pig" . I love pork in all its forms,from the live pig,to the pork chop,but i cannot bring myself to eat S/pig or for that matter Venison. Each to his own,cannot fault your choice,but i get this image in my mind and thats it. Love the original post,must have played it four times allready.
Tea Bag

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Hi.
You will love it here,we have a restaurant that just does, "Suckling Pig" . I love pork in all its forms,from the live pig,to the pork chop,but i cannot bring myself to eat S/pig or for that matter Venison. Each to his own,cannot fault your choice,but i get this image in my mind and thats it. Love the original post,must have played it four times allready.
Tea Bag
Oooh! Just seen your location, I was there last weekend. I had to buy a new car, our last one fell apart most expensively, but that's a different story.
Whereabouts are you? Not found any decent suckling in the Algarve, but I do love the Javali, which seems to be available everywhere :D

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
Hi.
We are about 40 kms from Coimbra,heading directly inland,near a town called Santa Comba Dao,we have past the restaurant today about 14.00hrs and it was full to the rafters.
Coming from Santa Comba Dao,head west towards Mortaqua on the old road,come to an island with an Intermarche store at it at Mortaqua,go straight on towards Luso. 2-3 miles after this island and after going uphill through numerous bends,the road levels out and you come to the restaurant on your right,there are "suckling pig " signs on most of the windows. Enjoy,they must be doing something right,because it is allways busy when we pass,the daughter used to live in Lourinha de Cima,just off this road.
Tea Bag.
PS. Will be up at L de Cima again sunday,will get s.i.l, to get GPS position,he can do this,as he is a.."Full wit",as opposed to me being a half.........

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I know Coimbra, but not very well. I have a rough idea where you mean :D

I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the area :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries