• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Motorhome 7" Garmin (Aldi) SatNav **Nearly New** **Reduced** (1 Viewer)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I have for sale a Garmin 7" Motorhome Satnav which is the one they had forsale at Aldi's in the summer. I brought this last month on the 13th November (had it shipped from another store) so it has approx 10-11 months warranty. I have of course opened it and set it up and put a new class 10 microsd card in and updated the maps. I have also loaded the campercontacts POI's along with some other useful POI's. The model is a Camper 760 LMT-D. I put a screen protector on it to stop any scratches (can be removed). This is in as new condition as you would expect being just over 1 month old. It has lifetime maps and traffic through the cable/antenna supplied.

Reason for selling is that I have just passed my Cat C LGV test and so have decided to buy a dedicated truck satnav i.e Tomtom Truck 6000 as this will also do campers as well so save having 2 devices.

Price is £155 plus delivery, it will be sent special delivery though which is normally next day.

For the full spec see

Any questions just ask!

Can be Paypal Friends and Family or Bank Transfer what ever you prefer.

Last edited:

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
I have for sale a Garmin 7" Motorhome Satnav which is the one they had forsale at Aldi's in the summer...

Reason for selling is that I have just passed my Cat C LGV test and so have decided to buy a dedicated truck satnav i.e Tomtom Truck 6000 as this will also do campers as well so save having 2 devices.

So will your Aldi MoHo sat...

In fact ... Iv'e got mine set up for my MoHo ... And it basically uses HGV routing...

However, if you use Basecamp ... Then you can choose anything from walking to HGV and all tween... Using vehicle profiles....

Jus saying

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
So will your Aldi MoHo sat...

In fact ... Iv'e got mine set up for my MoHo ... And it basically uses HGV routing...

However, if you use Basecamp ... Then you can choose anything from walking to HGV and all tween... Using vehicle profiles....

Jus saying

Don't want to take any chances if driving a HGV, but saying that I didn't know that. I got a good deal on the tomtom truck as being an existing customer they knocked off 25%.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Don't want to take any chances if driving a HGV, but saying that I didn't know that. I got a good deal on the tomtom truck as being an existing customer they knocked off 25%.

Like all sat-navs.. Regardless of thier function... I.e.. MoHo, HGV, cycle or whatever... They always state in the small print... User discretion..

That said... My Aldi Camper warns of Side winds.. Sharp corners .. Narrow Roads n' bridges etc.... As if I was an articulated.... Amongst a plethora of other stuff....

My Moho is set up as 7m * 3m * 2.4m and 4250kg...

Me thinks you been a tad hasty...

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
It's about preference and choice, I have a tomtom camper which is a bit old now which is why I brought the garmin camper. Either way this will be sold as my tomtom truck is on its way to me and at a very good price.

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Reduced it a bit to £155 from £185, will see how it goes before deciding to fleabay it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
What have you reduced it to ?? Fleabay can be a bit haphazard after Xmas not always best time to sell.imo..Roy

I reduced it to £155 from £185, to be honest i am in no rush and flebay will be last resort only. :)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Hope you can move it on.:xThumb: However, our local Aldi's got them back in again. Probably residual stock right enough.:xblink:

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Like all sat-navs.. Regardless of thier function... I.e.. MoHo, HGV, cycle or whatever... They always state in the small print... User discretion..

That said... My Aldi Camper warns of Side winds.. Sharp corners .. Narrow Roads n' bridges etc.... As if I was an articulated.... Amongst a plethora of other stuff....

My Moho is set up as 7m * 3m * 2.4m and 4250kg...

Me thinks you been a tad hasty...
Zzzzac, Don't let any of the above postings upset you, Santa' Still Coming with your New Tom Tom. :xThumb::xThumb:

Reactions: zac
OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Zzzzac, Don't let any of the above postings upset you, Santa' Still Coming with your New Tom Tom. :xThumb::xThumb:

It will take a lot more than these to upset me lol. Far more important things to worry about

Each to there own though, my new ones been dispatched now and if this doesn't go I will just keep it. It's not a bad device and the large screen is definitely a bonus as opposed to my old tomtom camper which is a lot smaller and slower.

Merry Xmas

Zac

Printermick

Free Member
Dec 13, 2013
peterborough
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
just started
I will buy it if it has not gone, always got on well with garmin.
I have family in Southampton who may be able to collect and pay cash.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Good news zzzzac.:xThumb:
I've found it to be a great bit of kit Printermick particularly when using with BaseCamp.:xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back