New member. new vehicle (1 Viewer)

Dog lover

Free Member
Jul 9, 2009
Derbyshire
Funster No
Hi All
We are in the process of buying a 91 chevy Rockwood. We will be 'full timing' from spring 2010 and are new to moter homes, any advice?????

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi WELCOME Dog lover :thumb::thumb::thumb:

My advice is go for it and enjoy:thumb::thumb:

If you want any questions answered just ask away, you are bound to find someone on here with the answer.

Dave:thumb:

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Good luck with your plans..

Advice ..

ask plenty of questions and don't set out until they are answered to your satisfaction, there are quite a few full timers on here (including myself) who will try to help.
Also see full timing forum, link in my signature. :Smile:

jim

Upvote 0

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi All
We are in the process of buying a 91 chevy Rockwood. We will be 'full timing' from spring 2010 and are new to moter homes, any advice?????

:Smile: Hi Dog lover. Welcome to MHFun. As Jim above says. ASK lot's of questions about your RV and make sure you understand what is required to Full-Time in an RV. Lot's of help available here and elsewhere. Happy RV'ing. :winky:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi All...... any advice?????

Yes, ask the right question and you'll get the right answer but a load of irrelevant ones as well, some conflicting the right answer. It's up to you to spot the gems.

At this rate of new fulltimers it's going to be a case of last one out turn off the lights.

But we do have one who has found it does not suit, so maybe we'll leave the lights on for him.

You've got to do it now, otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life saying "what if". Good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back