LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
My new motorhome - 5 weeks to go :clap:, has the Truma Combi 6E heater / boiler fitted to it were the control panel is the analogue two dial variety on the wardrobe side. Having seen the iNet ready CP Plus control panel, i think this would be better for us, as it can be programmed with a timer and boost etc. My dealer says they can fit it for me if I get it - Warranty issues, but I cannot find who sells them on line or how much they are.
Has any one done the retro fit or knows how I can source one please?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Just google it and you will find some,Webbs caravans was one when I did it Marquis in Southampton are on the list they are Truma dealers.

panzersiluro

Free Member
Dec 22, 2015
italy
Funster No
MH
motorhome Dethleffs
Exp
i'm a newbie
Just bought Motorhome Dethleffs Advantage with Truma combi 6.me to was very interested in this new Panel and i asked if the dethleffs suggests to use it.dethleffs italian answered they had some problems with it mainly with under zero degrees.so now i'm interested to know if you choose it and if you had any orobkem.thanks in advance

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Just bought Motorhome Dethleffs Advantage with Truma combi 6.me to was very interested in this new Panel and i asked if the dethleffs suggests to use it.dethleffs italian answered they had some problems with it mainly with under zero degrees.so now i'm interested to know if you choose it and if you had any orobkem.thanks in advance
Hi @panzersiluro
Chose it and had Dealer fit it for me. They sourced it as well as I could only find the CP Plus panel pre Aug 15. Post this is the iNet version which I could find, but they did. No snags with it at the moment, but only used it for 2 days over the weekend. Great for programming the heating to come on before you arrive back; saves leaving the heat on or walking into a cold MH with cold water. The outside temp was warm and so was the inside of the MH, so never used it in sub zero temps. I am away over the Xmas period and if the weather forecast is right, it may get to below early Jan so will have a real test then. Only used it on EHU as Gas was low, but no reason it won't work on Gas or Gas/Electric. My Sunlight is part of the Dethleff Group.

panzersiluro

Free Member
Dec 22, 2015
italy
Funster No
MH
motorhome Dethleffs
Exp
i'm a newbie
Thanks for your reply.Programming is the thing i was interested more! Where did you fix the electronic panel? Over the door ? I have to choose in a very short time because I will receive the motorhome from Dethleffs at the beginning of january.what yoy mean when you say "used only on EHU"?

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
My analogue control panel was already fitted on the wardrobe side which is basically above the boiler cupboard and the holes were replaced with a double socket and the CP Plus was fitted above this and used the same power supply. I'm sure it doesn't make any odds where you fit it. All videos I have seen they are in different places around the MH. Programming is really easy and there are loads on videos on the Broken Link Removed. I only used Electric Hook Up - EHU, so didn't test it out using the Gas Only option or combined Gas / Electric option, but I see no reason why the gas will not work. I didn't get the complete iNet set up - Too expensive for now, but will certainly give it consideration if I need additional features. The programme runs until you cancel it so you can leave the MH and still have it warmed. Check out the videos for more info.

Sunsets Unlimited.

Free Member
Oct 17, 2014
No fixed abode.
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail Cheyenne 840D
Exp
Since 2009
Try "EssanJay" Southampton their good for most things. Sorry don't have tellingbone number to hand.

Mike.
SunsetsUnlimited. :coolest:

Kas2904

Free Member
Jun 21, 2016
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Outdoorbits have these for around £308.00, I have just installed one but it is more beneficial if you have the Truma air con as well. The downside is the instructions are poor and you need a SIM card for the device but it works on sms signal so if on the move is probably better than wifi.

Simple to fit, unplug the RJ12 out of the CP Plus controller and plug into the Inet Port, then a new cable (usually supplied) between the Inet panel and the CP Plus Controller. 12 or 24 volt supply is required at the Inet but usually easy to pick up in a vehicle, there are no instructions on what's positive and negative, the red trace cable is actually negative but it doesn't damage the unit with reverse polarity. Expensive add-on but it does text you have fault conditions, also good to boost your hot water and cool the vehicle before you arrive which is probably more suited to a static or caravan.

Kas2904

Free Member
Jun 21, 2016
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Just realised companies can't be promoted but a search on Google for Truma Inet will find it within a couple of pages

Happy1

Free Member
Jan 30, 2017
Wales
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
12 years
Bit of an old post but just about to take delivery of my new van with this system installed minus the inet
Anyone added the inet or truma air con to system?
Trying to decide if dometic or truma air con, obviously cannot control dometic via panel but can truma,
Looks slick and inet interesting but a bit pricey

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back