Who would you invite to Christmas dinner? (1 Viewer)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
We are very lucky to have most of the family home this weekend and I got to thinking who else I'd love to see sat at my table...

So who would you like to invite for a special meal?

You can have anyone, alive or dead, is there a Funster you've always wanted to meet? A lost love, or a pop star you had a crush on?

Around my table would be...my beloved late grandfather, the Queen just because she would have so much gossip and of course Prince Phillip for the laughs, Ray Mears, for his excellent travel tales, Dawn French because in my head I think she'd be my new bestie and @Jim and Sian and @cliffandger for the giggles and fun they always bring with them.

Over to you...

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
You're so right @Mousy. My mother died just before Christmas aged just 57 and even though that was 40 years ago, every time I prepare the food for Christmas I am reminded of what I was doing when the news came through that she was in hospital.:xsad:

Still - mustn't drift too far off topic.

Think we'll have to book the village hall for all the folks I'd like to invite for Christmas dinner.:xgrin:

Sep 7, 2010
cardiff
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin plus
Exp
since 2010
Steven Fry
Graham Norton
Elton John
(Enough gays!)
Prince William
Melvyn Bragg
Obama
Me!

Mrs BR
Princess Kate
HRH Queen
Sandi Toksvig
Emma Tompson
Both of my daughters

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I'd love to see my Father's father so that Grandad would be invited then it would have to be Jill Dando, George Harrison, Princess Dianna, Billy Connolly, Robin Williams and Phil @Taran_Las just to confirm that they all attended and to help with the Port.

images
article-2592741-02288552000004B0-470_306x423.jpg
images

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
There are lots of stars and famous enough people I would like to meet but I have 2 people I wold really love to see again.
First is my dear Dad who I miss sooooo much and the other is my nephew who was hounded to an early grave by the "good old British press" before the age of 21. He was the most gentle, kindest person you could meet. If you are interested Google David Scarboro.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Tony Blair.......I will prepare him a very special Xmas meal and whilst he is on the shitter for the next week I will lecture him constantly on how badly he damaged the country and the labour party.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Motorhome Muppets

Free Member
Dec 1, 2014
Nr Uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
My Mum and Dad. They were divorced many years ago and Dad is no longer with us and Mum has dimentia (she is 93). I would have loved to have them round my table together, but as they were in their 40's. My son is coming for Christmas and his wife, but my Daughter who has two children likes to stay at home. I would love to have her and the grandchildren - I would even put up with her partner, even though he obviously does not like us. We also used to have big New Year partys when the kids were young - I would love to have them now, but everyone is scattered about.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back