Spain by locals Kindle book free 15 Dec. (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Am I missing something? I had a look on Amazon and they want £7.99 a month............. not exactly free? :eek:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Click on "Buy Now" "Read for £0.00" takes you to Kindle unlimited which is a monthly service which allows you to download books, films etc for a single monthly fee.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Am I missing something? I had a look on Amazon and they want £7.99 a month............. not exactly free? :eek:

Morning Chocky
If you click the link in #2 above it should take you to the free book.
There is another similar set of three books selling for (I think) £7.99 in the Kindle Store.

Just checked again, it would seem that you may be looking at a monthly subscription to Kindle Unlimited that gives a "library type" access to books and audio books?

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Ah, thanks chaps. Do you mean click on the 'Buy Now' button? if so I will need to wait until my owner wakes up as she is the keeper of the login details :rolleyes:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Ah, thanks chaps. Do you mean click on the 'Buy Now' button? if so I will need to wait until my owner wakes up as she is the keeper of the login details :rolleyes:

Yea the buy now button should be £0.00.
May I suggest you restrain your enthusiasm for the book and refrain from waking management at this time. There could be consequential outcomes.:whistle:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks for the heads up, I have downloaded it.
Brisey.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back