How To Remove Dents (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes

All you have to do is take a blow dryer to heat up and expand the metal. Then, grab any old can of compressed air, turn it upside down, like your naughty kids used to do to create freezing cold streams of air to kill household pests like spiders, and spray the dented area. You will hear an audible “pop” as the dent is completely erased.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002

All you have to do is take a blow dryer to heat up and expand the metal. Then, grab any old can of compressed air, turn it upside down, like your naughty kids used to do to create freezing cold streams of air to kill household pests like spiders, and spray the dented area. You will hear an audible “pop” as the dent is completely erased.

Melted the plastic on mine...but got the dent out..... Just jesting...sounds a good tip if you are careful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
If my memory serves me correctly there was a thread about this very same thing a couple of months ago.sometimes it works and others it don't!:xThumb:

Reactions: DBK

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
If my memory serves me correctly there was a thread about this very same thing a couple of months ago.sometimes it works and others it don't!:xThumb:

There used to be a bloke who jumped off buildings in America going .................................................. Wait for it ..................................Da da da da...........da da da ...........da da da da Da Da Da ..........

He apparently gained hero status and many children had his logo on their pajamas...

Everyone else who tried it (with the exception of spiderman) died a somewhat painful and messy death .

I believe anyone daft enough to heat up a panel like that and then spray it with cold air will end up with a similar mess with little hope of hero status......... And kids PJs will stay as they are :D

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
How to remove dents?------------------don't bump into things:xwink:
Brian & Jo

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Only Dent I know is Arthur he was on Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy:xwink:

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I used to work in Saud Arabia where it was a police fine if you had a dent in your vehicle -there were several back street repair places to get them repaired "discreetly" . The best one we saw had a sign outside as ,
"DENTING DONE HERE"
:xlaugh:
I kid you not

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back