Ian and helga go south !! (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Right we are at the ferry port and there's loads of people! Anyone on here from fun I wonder? Hit lots of traffick on m25 accident! But helga kept a cool head while those around her were loosing theirs,,, she never missed a beat . Stopped for a bit of diesel and got robbed for 9 quid for a coffe cup, coffee and sausage roll!! BUT NO MORE Next stop onto the ferry and then espaniola ! Some people in caravans tried to talk to me but I ain't having none of it!! Lolol. Will someone tell me how to put pictures on this thread please? Chat soon. Ian and h. X

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Will someone tell me how to put pictures on this thread please?

Click on "upload a file", search for photo you want, Press "open" and hey presto photos inserted !

Hope you have a smooth crossing and a great time on your adventure ~ all the best !

Last edited:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Enjoy your mini cruise in your 4 bed cabin! Glad Helga is behaving for you ! Have a fantastic trip!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Just been talking to a bloke who can't wait to tell me I'm going to get robbed by bogus coppers!! Think I will turn round a go back to me mums !!! Bloody doom merchants! Thank you for all your kind words. Let the adventure begin!! Xxx.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Ian be safe mate!look you up when we get down there ourselves.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
All the best Ian, may all your roads be smooth and your tyres round! :xThumb:

Maybe see you down in sunny Spain somewhere.

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
This is amazing -like virtual travelling, feel like we're at the port seeing you off, will wave too!! Then will be wondering if you've arrived safely, such a pleasure to be sharing your adventure and so refreshing, I'm sure you've re-motivated a lot of us here.
Happy Sailin, Sue

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Ian be safe mate!look you up when we get down there ourselves.
This is amazing -like virtual travelling, feel like we're at the port seeing you off, will wave too!! Then will be wondering if you've arrived safely, such a pleasure to be sharing your adventure and so refreshing, I'm sure you've re-motivated a lot of us here.
Happy Sailin, Sue
Thank you sue. X.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Greaypt to hear you are on your way :xThumb:....did you suss out how to post pics Ian?
No idea if the screen shot works....but have you noticed the 'upload a file' button next to 'post reply'? If you click it you should see something like this screen then you can take a pic or select one from the ones you've already taken......don't rush it though,sometimes it takes a few seconds to upload.
Good luck & enjoy your trip:xgrin:
image.jpg

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Ian,

I've just read through all the pages on the other thread. very enjoyable reading. :)

You are doing what many can only dream of doing. Enjoy yourself, but stay safe and be aware of your own security, ie, if it doesn't look right for a stopover, it won't be, but there will be another just a few miles up the road.
Have a smashing time. (y)

Jock & Rita. :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Looking forward to following you travels have an amazing time, you always get doom merchants, but do be aware not to stop if someone is pointing at your tyres and indicating that something is up, be particularly careful around Barcelona. Like everything it's common sense. No different than anywhere else just common sense . Think you have picked a great name for your Hymer, Helga sounds perfect. Have Fun. :xThumb:

Edit. Just read jocks comments we both posted at the same time, was no way referring to Jocks comment more just about making the same observation.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back