Siberian sammy with some Aussie Dingo in him? (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
IMG_1552.jpg
Took the dog for a walk on the beach yesterday,blowing a hoolie,but dry yippee.
Yuki(my dog's name) spots some dogs way, way, in the distance and decides to go and say HELLO like nice dogs do?.:LOL:
2 hours later I finally catch up with him,(After his WALKABOUT) wagging his tail and saying were the HELL have I been:mad::mad::mad:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Haha, I know the feeling, I used to have a Red Setter, loved him to bits but hellfire he was thick. He could only think of one thing at a time. RUN..... STOP..... oh where the hell am I? :xlaugh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Huskydog

Free Member
Oct 23, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
Lunar roadstar 620
Exp
yep, that's what us Siberians like to do ,is run and run and run and run and run , what ? You want me to come back ! Later ,must run:)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Haha, I know the feeling, I used to have a Red Setter, loved him to bits but hellfire he was thick. He could only think of one thing at a time. RUN..... STOP..... oh where the hell am I? :xlaugh:

Must be a trait of the breed. :)

However they are very easy to train - just make sure you want to do what the dog wants to do and you'll have no problems. I think our Irish Setter girl must have been the only dog to have been expelled from dog obedience class.

Last edited:

Deleted User
This morning a husky type came racing across Valley Rd to introduce himself to our three, must have escaped from somewhere. He was running in & out of the road, Nige had trouble keeping him on the path as no collar, then eventually a guy came running shouting his name and off he went. Luckily he was a friendly dog and completely beside himself fawning over our three girls, so able to stop him running into road too much .

Lin :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back