Free Member
Oct 10, 2011
lincoln, lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
coach
Exp
20 years on and off
Hi, just thought I would mention the firm TOWTAL at stoke who have just fitted us a tow bar, two lap restraints and to cab steps.
Great firm, very friendly and helpful, deserve trade. The cab steps will make life a lot easier for my wife to get in and out great for £140.
Oh, we have a suntor 2006 590rl.

Reactions: CWH

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Hi, just thought I would mention the firm TOWTAL at stoke who have just fitted us a tow bar, two lap restraints and to cab steps.
Great firm, very friendly and helpful, deserve trade. The cab steps will make life a lot easier for my wife to get in and out great for £140.
Oh, we have a suntor 2006 590rl.

£140 the lot???"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RS SPIKE

Free Member
Oct 8, 2014
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
ELDDIS SUNSTYLE 140
Exp
Had a tow bar fitted in june,the paints rusting already !!!!
Also the electrics was only half connected,i would not use them again :(

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
9 years ago we had a newish Auto Sleeper Gatcombe based on a VW T4 it had twin stainless steel exhaust pipes which ran behind the habitation step. My wife was struggling getting on the motorhome and we asked A/S if a folding electric step could be fitted, they said no because of the twin pipes. I don't live far from Towtal and I took our motorhome to them and asked if it was possible to fit an electric step and we showed them the twin pipes and their words were that they could butcher the fibre glass stair well and fabricate something to fit an electric step, obviously we left and used a caravan step after that.

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back