Hobby Premium 65 GE - On a Renault (1 Viewer)

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Hi Guys/Gals, been looking at one of the named above, lovely vans and kitted out with everything we am looking for, Any info on this model or Hobby would be greatly appreciated - Oh and its based on a Renault (would have preferred a Ducato personally) but thats only cos its what i have got used to and i know nowt about the Renault, so are they any good ? Reliable ? Build Quality ?
The Hobby Premium we looked at over the weekend was on a 14 plate with 10k on the clock and had been neglected terribly, internal cupboard doors hanging off, dinks in the table top, furniture trim hanging off (what do some people do to them - makes me wonder) to pay so much money for something and not look after it is just crazy !
BIG BIG Thanks to any advice on the above (Hobby or Renault)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Not an ex-hire van is it? If so, best check with your insurers as most companies I believe won't insure ex hire vans.

LadyBea

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Dumfries &Galloway
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 1994
Don't know if it's of any interest one for sale at Perthshire-Caravans 2015 just under 5,000 miles on the clock & £1,000 cheaper. Nothing wrong with Renaults we've had them before we much prefer them to a Ducato gives a we think it gives a better ride for a start. Nothing wrong with the Hobby side either we only sold it as it was a manual there weren't any automatics left which we prefer but we thought we would see how we got on with it. There was nothing wrong with the quality of Hobby either & it was fitted with autogas refillable bottles when we sold it. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Kool Kroozer

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Thanks for the reply Kitty, yes we have seen that one at Perthshire and have already spoken to someone there, we are thinking of diving in and taking a look at it the weekend (even though its a 5 1/2 hr trek)
There is one just down the road from us at a dealership but they are known to be extortionate with their prices (which they are) and would rather not give them the satisfaction of handing over my hard earned cash.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back