Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
Hi, Is anyone out there that can indicate where the horn is situated on a late 2007 Master. My Chausson Allegro83 is on this base vehicle & I want to fit the air horns that I took off my previous MH. The horn on the Chausson sounds like a cat, that's had its dingly dangly's squeezed. :Eeek:

I'll be taking the feed from the horn as the feed for the relay switch, when I can find it.
I know it's in the engine compartment :ROFLMAO:but where?

Cheers

BeeJay

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
where ever it is, it'll be in such a place that you make the noise of a cat with it's dingely-dangelies being squeezed as you try and get to it :roflmto:

usually they are behind the bumper tho, get someone to press the hooter button and have a listen.

thewilse

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
2 years
on our master it's on the the left hand side stalk... at the end... with the 'horn' logo:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kanberlingo

Kanberlingo

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
on our master it's on the the left hand side stalk... at the end... with the 'horn' logo:roflmto:

There's always one. Must be the weather:winky:

I've obviously tried that gazznsam, but no joy. On my last MH, the AutoSleeper Executive, I had to dismantle the front grill & remove the N/S headlight just to get at the wiring for it.

If I can't sort it, which I will,:Cool: I'll open a window at the appropriate time of an impending "coming together" & get SWMBO to shout. That'll shift 'em.

@ thewilse, & before you ask why she'd shout "That'll shift 'em" ..............:Blush:

Cheers

BeeJay

S

stagman

Deleted User
Hi, Is anyone out there that can indicate where the horn is situated on a late 2007 Master. My Chausson Allegro83 is on this base vehicle & I want to fit the air horns that I took off my previous MH. The horn on the Chausson sounds like a cat, that's had its dingly dangly's squeezed. :Eeek:

I'll be taking the feed from the horn as the feed for the relay switch, when I can find it.
I know it's in the engine compartment :ROFLMAO:but where?

Cheers

BeeJay

I know this is a bit late but seeing as you not had an answer .The Horn is under the Pass side front wing not under the bonnet:thumb:

OP
OP
Kanberlingo

Kanberlingo

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
I know this is a bit late but seeing as you not had an answer .The Horn is under the Pass side front wing not under the bonnet:thumb:

Hiya stagman,

Thanks for the belated info. Good on yer! I should really have posted up, that I'd sorted the horn jobbie. I decided to get off my backside & take a proper look see after my last post. :Blush: If I'd done that in the first place...........

It's in such an easy position that I've fixed the air horns, compressor & relay to a bracket, so they can be removed in one lump, in minutes, for when I swap this MH for the next one.

Cheers

BeeJay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back