Highbridge Caravans & Rapido (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29692
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Just wanted to give a mention to the great people at Highbridge, especially their parts department.

I noticed a minor weep on the shower mixer valve in my van which would obviously normally be a warranty issue. I decided though to find out how much a replacement was as I was sure it would be less than a tank of fuel and a day taking it somewhere for a warranty call.

I didn't buy the van from Highbridge but I've used their parts department before and for a couple of reasons didn't want to go through the dealer (Wokingham) I bought the van from so I emailed the person I've dealt with before at Highbrige. As I thought the cost of a new tap was slightly less than the cost of a tank of fuel so I thought that's fine I'll just buy one. I happened to mention to Karen at Highbridge what the situation was and she suggested that she might be able to get it authorised as a warranty claim by Rapido and post it to me to fit myself. After a few emails and me sending a couple of photos this is exactly what she did. The new one arrived in the post this morning

I didn't think I had a chance of getting it done on warranty without going to one of the Rapido agents and I would have been quite happy to pay for it so I'm very pleased.

Highbridge have made nothing out of this but they've sorted it for me anyway. Superb customer service (y)(y)(y)

I don't know if Adrian or Ross from Wokingham read this site but if so, gentlemen if I can get this level of customer service from a company I've not spent any money with why can't I expect similar from yourselves after the amount I spent with you?

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
It's great and very encouraging to read recommendations like this.
It's nice to know that there are some good apples in a barrel that is often described as rotten.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Just wanted to give a mention to the great people at Highbridge, especially their parts department.

I noticed a minor weep on the shower mixer valve in my van which would obviously normally be a warranty issue. I decided though to find out how much a replacement was as I was sure it would be less than a tank of fuel and a day taking it somewhere for a warranty call.

I didn't buy the van from Highbridge but I've used their parts department before and for a couple of reasons didn't want to go through the dealer (Wokingham) I bought the van from so I emailed the person I've dealt with before at Highbrige. As I thought the cost of a new tap was slightly less than the cost of a tank of fuel so I thought that's fine I'll just buy one. I happened to mention to Karen at Highbridge what the situation was and she suggested that she might be able to get it authorised as a warranty claim by Rapido and post it to me to fit myself. After a few emails and me sending a couple of photos this is exactly what she did. The new one arrived in the post this morning

I didn't think I had a chance of getting it done on warranty without going to one of the Rapido agents and I would have been quite happy to pay for it so I'm very pleased.

Highbridge have made nothing out of this but they've sorted it for me anyway. Superb customer service (y)(y)

I don't know if Adrian or Ross from Wokingham read this site but if so, gentlemen if I can get this level of customer service from a company I've not spent any money with why can't I expect similar from yourselves after the amount I spent with you?

Great that you got such service from Highbridge, good for them. Should we to assume, in the light of your last paragraph, you tried Wokingham first or that you didn't bother because you had some earlier problem.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
When I look on European forums Radido support really stands out from the pack......Shame they don't do a lightweight A class that works @3500 from my perspective:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Great that you got such service from Highbridge, good for them. Should we to assume, in the light of your last paragraph, you tried Wokingham first or that you didn't bother because you had some earlier problem.

Not an earlier problem as such, more of an earlier ignoring all attempts at contact. Nothing serious, just annoying, especially as I bought it from them originally.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back