Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
:thumb:Hi everyone, I'm Paol, I am organising a 'MEET' [rally] for Talbot based campers on Hayling Island, Hants....September 11th to 15th 09. The site is; Fishery Creek Park.
Cost; just 50 pounds for the 4 nights inc hookup. Thy have good, flat pitches and all the usual comforts. Kids; dogs etc [we might have our birds of prey there!] On the Saturday, we will have; fun sports, games and an American supper party etc. Lots of places to visit locally! This is a private venture and not linked in any way commercially!
To book; Call the site direct on 02392 462164, ask for Julie [manager] and quote; 'Paol Hart Talbot meet'. Please also let me know if you are joining us, so I can keep count....40 places available only! As long as your vehicle is 'Talbot' based and can be called a 'Camper', 'motorhome' or RV etc. Thanks in advance.....Paol.

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
This meet is getting BIG! It is for all types of camping unit and we now have Birds of Prey on display, lots of games, and the party on Sat. This is one of the South's most beautiful places and I have got all the prime pitches on the waterside inc EHU and free showers. @ 50 quid a pitch for 4 nights and 4 persons per pitch it works out at less than 3.50 per person, per night! I see that NO MF members have booked yet! Come on....Fly the flag and all that! Not too many places left.
Paol.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Maybe because you come over as a commercial venture, your post restricts motor home type and manufacture although you have changed that since getting little response from our members, you appear to have posted 13 times I think 12 of those were for your meet and
you don't seem to have contributed much else, I could be wrong :RollEyes:
We are a Fun site for Fun members and only partake in commercial ventures of our choice, the vast majority of meets are put up by genuine Fun members and the attendance is always high
You did appear to ask :Doh:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
If only I had a Talbot:Doh::cry:

I tried hard to set up a wakeechee meet but got no takers either:cry-smile::Confused:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back