May 13, 2009
bedworth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
6 years
Hi

Thought I'd better introduce ourselves, Chris and Brenda from Bedworth we have 2 grown up children and 4 grandchildren, the grandchildren travel with us ocassionally but only one at a time as we can't cope.
We have already met a few funsters as we attended the Bring and Buy rally,(picked up a lovely awning) and we plan to attend a few more and meet a few more funsters.

Chris and Brenda

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Chris and Brenda
Nice to see that youve made it over here and that you enjoyed the Haganap hospitality at the bring and buy. I hope their dog didnt eat Bertie:ROFLMAO: Anyway see you soon at a meet I'm sure. We are off to Germany on Tuesday for a few weeks.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Chris and Brenda.:welcome:

Dave:thumb:

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Hi chris and brenda,my wife has asked if she could have some anti wrinkle cream for christmas:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
See you again soon we hope.
Dave

OP
OP
bauldy

bauldy

Free Member
May 13, 2009
bedworth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
6 years
Hi chris and brenda,my wife has asked if she could have some anti wrinkle cream for christmas:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
See you again soon we hope.
Dave

Brenda is have a new ironing board this Christmas but don't let her know as im going to surprise her.
She didn't tell you she bought me some David Beckham shampoo for Christmas.:whatthe:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Chris and Brenda, nice meeting you at The Shrubbery Caravan Park, I am sure you find the Funsters Rally more suited to you,:winky: even though you don't drink.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No more early nights for you, now you have jumped the fence.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::welcome: to Fun.:beer: Hope to see you again soon. Bob and Jane. :thumb:

OP
OP
bauldy

bauldy

Free Member
May 13, 2009
bedworth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
6 years
Hi Chris and Brenda, nice meeting you at The Shrubbery Caravan Park, I am sure you find the Funsters Rally more suited to you,:winky: even though you don't drink.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No more early nights for you, now you have jumped the fence.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::welcome: to Fun.:beer: Hope to see you again soon. Bob and Jane. :thumb:
Hi Bob and Jane

Its was nice meeting you aswell.
I fell off the wagon a little bit at Wrembury bring and buy although i didn't need much of a shove:winky:, must say it was a great meet and a we were made to feel really welcome, it was a great weekend. As for fence jumping with my knee I had to installed a swing gate:Smile:.
We will bump into you sometime and maybe fall off the wagon together.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back