Lets all go to France and wave our French flags!!! (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
I don't think it will happen, but it would be great if we could get as many MH's to travel across to France and wave the French flag. I hope to be there in the next couple of weeks and I will be proud to wave the French flag.

colyboy

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
better idea....Lets all go to number 10 and tell them to stop kissing the Saudi Arabians backsides and entertaining them, and getting them to stop exporting their extreme version of Islam and bank rolling Isis! while remembering we kicked this all off by invading Iraq illegally.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
A great idea, but at least fly the flag correctly
upload_2015-11-15_17-51-7.jpeg

@Jim ... can we please have an emoticon with the correct French flag!

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
better idea....Lets all go to number 10 and tell them to stop kissing the Saudi Arabians backsides and entertaining them, and getting them to stop exporting their extreme version of Islam and bank rolling Isis! while remembering we kicked this all off by invading Iraq illegally.
I read Obama's speech about France being the USA's bestie.......seems he forgot when France rightly would not take part in the Bush/Bliar illegal war and Americans renamed French fries to freedom fries and the French were called all sorts of names like French......short or convenient memories some people have!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I read Obama's speech about France being the USA's bestie.......seems he forgot when France rightly would not take part in the Bush/Bliar illegal war and Americans renamed French fries to freedom fries and the French were called all sorts of names like French......short or convenient memories some people have!!

The French have a long and terrible history with their north African empire..French very secular and this causes tensions. There are a lot of grudges. They are also bombing in Syria. live by the sword die by the sword springs to mind. What did they really expect to happen? did anyone see the program this week about Isis finances.. they are Mega rich and well resourced:(

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They are also bombing in Syria. live by the sword die by the sword springs to mind.

Yes, praise them, they are leading the way and sadly paying the price. But they are so right to be taking it to them. Unless we do, we'll have more of this at home, we need to be fighting them in Syria,Iraq, Pakistan. A much better battle ground than Paris and London.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Yes, praise them, they are leading the way and sadly paying the price. But they are so right to be taking it to them. Unless we do, we'll have more of this at home, we need to be fighting them in Syria,Iraq, Pakistan. A much better battle ground than Paris and London.

My take...An international joined up response with troops on the ground the only was of tackling this I think..bombing alone surely futile.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
My take...An international joined up response with troops on the ground the only was of tackling this I think..bombing alone surely futile.
If we could get a genuine international coalition, including eg Russia, and go in guns blazing, no PC nonsense, the problem could be solved. Boots on the ground, backed up by air power, and East and West now co-operating instead of looking after Nationalistic interests ISIL could not withstand the assault.

However, I believe I have just seen some pigs flying past my window.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Go to London instead....and wait for the bang, it will come.

Thanks...I worked at kings cross on the underground.. Left two hours before the bombing and saw the aftermath and stories from staff involved as I worked with them. They where the real hero's, while the boss who never got near got the medal.. I do despair sometimes....

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
This is such a great idea, doubt that enough of us are available to do it though! :-(

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
I studied for a while before posting this here, but decided in the end it was appropriate.
I was listening to "Breakfast when I heard an interview with a couple of Duran Duran members' any way to cut a long story short. The Eagles of Death had just recently recorded a version of one of Duran Duran's old hits and they actually performed it together on TFI. There is a movement to try and get the recording to Number one and how appropriate it is. We should support it. IMHO:france::france::france:

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
If we could get a genuine international coalition, including eg Russia, and go in guns blazing, no PC nonsense, the problem could be solved. Boots on the ground, backed up by air power, and East and West now co-operating instead of looking after Nationalistic interests ISIL could not withstand the assault.

However, I believe I have just seen some pigs flying past my window.
The problem according to the BBC map of the bombings in Syria, appears to be Russia and the west are fighting two entirely different Wars :doh:

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
The problem according to the BBC map of the bombings in Syria, appears to be Russia and the west are fighting two entirely different Wars :doh:
I don't think Mr. Putin fully recognised the complexity of the situation in Syria, and by bombing the crap out of opponents of his old friend Assad he simply inflamed the situation. After the attack on the Russian airliner it was remarkable how quickly his attitude appeared to change!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back