VIVE le PARIS (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
As a part-time resident I feel for the people of Paris and France.

But consider, in France the Police are armed full-time so can make a very rapid response and close down such situations fairly quickly.

In Britain our Police are unarmed and would have to wait for an armed response unit, perhaps a two man team. Because of their lack of weapons they would be forced to stand back while Health and Safety assessments are made. (That is not a criticism of the Police, it is the environment they must operate in).

By the time an adequate response could be organised in London there would be total carnage. If it happened outside the Capital, even worse.

The recent major anti terrorism exercise in London involved members of the Army etc. How quickly could they be on the scene?

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
This is what happens when you let radicalised extremists back into the country after going to Syria to help ISIS. This is what happens when you open your borders to refugees infiltrated with terrorists.
But governments know best dont they !
Thanks to People like liar Blair messing with these people, this is what happens.
Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
image.gif

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
I suspect many of the people they had "under surveillance were at the root of it all...
WE also have MANY MANY people under surveillance in this country, SO, grab them by the scruff and deport them to the ISIS over there ( after taking their passports ) and then put improved border controls in place around our shores to stop them, or any others coming back.. AND, if the families and relatives don't like it, send them to join them !!!!
We have been too soft and tolerant in the past and have allowed a group of people, some of whom HATE us to come among us.. Subverting our own culture to enable them to pursue "their way of life" within OUR country !!!
The effects of the old adage 'keep your enemies even closer than your friends', is now coming back to bite us in the arse !!!
YES, its a rant !!!!
And I am NOT a racist !!!
I have simply had enough of us being taken for fools and our "officials" must now listen to the feelings and mood of its general public and GET TOUGH with these people and stop pussyfooting around within PC rules..
Fight fire with fire...
If you live by the sword and you may very well die by it....

PS. Why don't we tell the Imams to point out to these animals that Islam is a PEACEFUL
religion !! And put right this mis reading and misquoting of the Quran..

Sorry folks, I know its a " fun" Club, but it could be us next !!
Mitch..

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
My respects and Condolences to all those touched by the Cowardly acts carried out in France recently.

f6c

Nov 7, 2010
gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu 640
Exp
23 Years
My Hart Goes out to all those poor innocent people and to all of our french funsters :cry: A VERY VERY SAD DAY

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
These low lives need to wiped off the map forever, they should not breath the same air as we do - RIP for those who lost their lives or should i say murdered by these scum of the earth in France !

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
We have a pop at the French, they call us 'Les Rosbifs'. It's just banter and many in the UK love the French people and their ways. Many of us Funsters enjoy journeys in their lovely country (or live there) and this is SO sad.

I was watching Children in Need when the news flashes first came on my phone. I switched to Sky News and watched in disbelief as the death toll rose until well after midnight. Ordinary people; including at least one English person, just enjoying a Friday night out.

This has made me feel even closer to the French people. I am so proud to see the Tricolore flying at half mast in the UK and the London Eye lit up in their national colours. I'm sure these scenes have been widely shown on French TV. They will draw great strength from this show of solidarity and it will show them that although there is banter between our nations, deep down, we really care.

Nous Sommes Paris. :france:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Unfortunately You reap what you sow.
If you allow free movement of people and mass migration without checks you will allow bad apples in.
I can see the UK and Germany being next on the list.
Sad to say more Sh*t is on its way depressing I know but until we have people in charge with big ba**s we are stuffed.

Puttin seems to have the correct idea live as we do abiding by our laws or don't bother coming.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back