VanBitz (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
Many thanks to all at vanbitz, especially Ash and Dave.
Just had them fit growler and tracker last week. Fab company and very patient with us and our dumb questions!
We are lucky that we are within half an hour of them but it has got to a no brainier to use this company. If you have got to travel they have a beautiful campsite to stay on.
They take take great care and would never have known anyone had carried out any work on the van..

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
Vanbitz did the the biz for us today and fitted "Strikeback" into our van. Great service, lovely people and now we can relax that little bit more when parked up. No wonder they are strongly recommended (btw - take advantage of the lovely overnight camping next door at Cornish Farm- excellent facilities too).

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Vanbitz did the the biz for us today and fitted "Strikeback" into our van. Great service, lovely people and now we can relax that little bit more when parked up. No wonder they are strongly recommended (btw - take advantage of the lovely overnight camping next door at Cornish Farm- excellent facilities too).
Sorry the weather was rubbish today, normally it is like the Mediterranean in Somerset lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 1, 2015
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Frankia 840GD
Exp
Since 2015
We also had the Growler and non starter fitted 5 months ago, along with a few other bits and bobs. Everything has worked fine.. BUT... Only 1 problem so far.

My memory.....

Switched on the non starter and forgot about it . When we went to move off the van refused to start. Called Fiat to get some assistance and it was only whilst having a coffee waiting for fiat to arrive that I remembered I had not switched it off. One phone call to the van and it started straight away. Apologetic call to Fiat to explain about my short term memory.

DOH..

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back