If we had a smaller van, would it bring us closer together (1 Viewer)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
It would if we had this one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

Mind you if it was a Funster,:winky: they would be treated just the same as anyone else.::bigsmile: :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Basically cant see anything wrong with this other than missing one wheel / tyre :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: n they do say small is beautiful?? Bl..dy fuel must be good
But what springs to my mind is that the balance could be a bit off... especially when one of us need the "little room" in the nite :winky::winky::winky: wupsey daisy (sp)::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well I am loving it !
Big up to the builder for imagination and ability ! :thumb:

Quite possibly the owner has no car licence at all .. what a great solution for the compact family ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Ideal for the solo traveller .. beats living under canvas..

cheap tax, insurance and no doubt cheaper on the ferry ..:thumb:

would make a great toad .. :winky: but can it be A framed ? :Doh:

Last edited:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
But what springs to my mind is that the balance could be a bit off... especially when one of us need the "little room" in the nite :winky::winky::winky: wupsey daisy (sp)::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Actualy Kath, if you check with OH you might find that Reliant fitted heavy duty springs to stop the 'rolling' effect * mind you I think they were more concerned with going round corners, and not what you were thinking off :winky: :ROFLMAO:

* I never owned one but many years ago I did have a Reliant Scimitar so used to meet up with Robin owners at club events.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Thank you Harvey I didnt know that but had wondered about it in the past as there used to be a local one, it is the cycle on the rear door that did make me smile really as it looks bigger than the Robin, and agree also that it is very well planned and would suit many a folk it even has a huge sink and TV :thumb::thumb:

archdeak

Free Member
Sep 16, 2008
Funster No
A real Del-Boy Trotter Special Special!!!! ha ha ha ha :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
The guy who did this conversion has made an excellent job. It's been well thought out and makes a unique camper.
Definately one of the better 'diy' conversions i've seen, and at 60mpg........the new owner of this little gem can laugh at fuel costs, not to mention mega cheap insurance!

Cooker, sink, 240v electrics, even a flat screen tv!! :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back